HawkHost - brief review

I have a reseller account with HawkHost. I haven't had it for more than 3 months, but I am very impressed with Tony and his service.

I offer hosting to a few of my marketing clients who need small sites - nothing major. But I've had occasion to ask a few questions. Tony's answers are always very prompt, and very professional, even when I ask questions most other folks would be tempted to answer with, "Well, dummy. . ."

I have a reseller account on another service, but I am seriously considering moving away from that one. Not only are HawkHost's prices much lower, I get better up-time and faster, better responses to tickets.

Not an all-inclusive, rake-them-over-the-coals review, sorry. But for my needs, HawkHost has been great.
    Scott Gardner - Agile' Marketing Services

Ask about my upcoming book:
    Profitable Web Hosting

I had a shared hosting account with Hawk Host for about a month. Unfortunately, I closed the website because I no longer needed it. The good thing is that I did not have to submit any support tickets or request live chat support my entire stay - that's the only host that I've used where I didn't have to contact support.

Glad the experience thus far as been a good one. I guess you've only talked to me with the few tickets you've made. Of course if it was another Hawk Host staff I have no doubt the response would be just a great

I hope you continue to have a great hosting experience!
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X & PHP 5.6.X & PHP 7.0.X Support!