How to change the main domain for web site?

The situation is the following I have several domains for 1 web site (one add-on domain and 2 parked domains). And only one of them (add-on) is displayed in google search engine only. Could you advise, please, if it is possible to have several domains displayed in google for one web site? If not, what is the best way to switch the main domain for web site?

Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

I am sorry I am not very good at SEO, so my question may seem to be stupid a bit but I haven't managed to find the answer to your question after having visited your link

The situation is the following I have several domains for 1 web site (one add-on domain and 2 parked domains). And only one of them (add-on) is displayed in google search engine only. Could you advise, please, if it is possible to have several domains displayed in google for one web site? If not, what is the best way to switch the main domain for web site?
    Hi andreyf,

The add-on domains that you have should be on Google, however this process can take along time. If you insist on changing the primary domain that is hosted with your account (I don't see how this would change anything), you would then need to ask your web host to do this for you, as this is done via WHM (if their control panel is cPanel).
    http://www.rskeens.com
    A casual blog mainly about the web hosting industry

Quote Originally Posted by RavenServers View Post
    Hi andreyf,

The add-on domains that you have should be on Google.
    So, if I need to change the main domain for my web site I need to make it as add-on one, right? I am just wondering if several domains for the same site (parked or redirected) be displayed in Google search engine or it is impossible?

As you know the domain is a web address. If you have 4 web addresses which have the same content they are useless. So search engines decide which one to recognize. If you want each of your domains to be recognized as separate web site you shall host different content with any of them. YOu can do this by using Multi domain hosting.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

If you want several domains pointing to the one website, the best idea is pick the best one and 301 redirect the others to it.