Any websites where i can find affiliates ?

Hello,

Are they any websites where i can look for affiliates ? Thanks!

There are affiliate networks out there, like cj.com (very big) and shareasale.com (rather small).

http://www.abestweb.com/ would be a very big forum for affiliates to share their experiences etc.

ldcdc,

Thanks a lot for sharing that with me! I really appreciate it!

You also can find affiliates at sitemap
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

CJ, LinkShare, FineClicks,ShareaSale and many other. YOu can also use the web host's in-house affiliate programs.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

I would recommend have a look at Regnow.com - that is software related affiliate system.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

If you're looking for a hosting affiliate, hostgator.com and dreamhost both have good programs. You can use the dreamhost money to go straight into a hosting account and hostgator has nice payouts. Both are honest and relatively easy to get some people into.
    I'm currently hosting with: hostgator

Hello,

im sorry what i meant is I'm looking to find affiliates for my website hostlyon.com thanks!! Not so i can become an affiliate
    Last edited by Mike V; 03-27-2008 at 01:41 AM.

If you are new with affiliates, better read carefully the policies and be ware of scams around.

would you be interested in hosting affliate too?