please suggest me something very good

hello guys.can you suggest me some very good web hosting companies with 99% uptime,fast and with big traffic to host a site which uses php and mysql and has 1000 unique visitors per day..I also want to offer cpanel+fantastico+daily backup and friendly customer support...Also the price will be an important think for me to choose...thanks very much!!!!

Take a check in the offer section, there are more as enough companies able to provide you just this. Maybe if you tell us how much diskspace and transfer you will be needing someone can give you a recommendation.
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

Please tell us your requirements. Space? Bandwidth? Budget? Control Panel?

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

I guess it comes down to what was mentioned above. What kind of budget do you have?
    Hosted with ReliableSite.Net.

i think that 1gbyte space,cpanel,at least 200gbyte traffic per month...you wil tell the budjet and then i will think...

It looks like you'd go with one of the overselling web hosts. But still review some offers.
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media

If you have the budget for it, you may want to consider semi-dedicated hosting.

some very good web hosting companies with 99% uptime
    99% uptime is actually quite bad. It means about 7 hours of downtime per month. Not a negligible amount at all.