* Stange Issue with shopping online.

Today, I'm trying to order some hardwares at Newegg, where bought over $100k with thousand of items without a single issue. But I'm having this stange issue. I used 3 differences cards to pay, but my order always declined or has failed payment authorization although my cards have enough money to cover, and these cards used a lot of times to pay with Newegg. I called Newegg customer service, but they are not helpful and don't want to talk more with me about this issue. So I canceled the order at Newegg then tried to order at buy.com, but the issue is the same. They're also not able to charge my cards which also used before at Buy.com. I don't know what's happening, and this is making me so crazy!

Any ideas or help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Tommy

I would contact your card company unless they are using the same payment processor whom is having an issue.

Thats the only other reason I can think of.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

Ya, probably want to contact bank / card issuer. Sounds like theres a hold or something on your account, not the vendors fault.

Good luck!

Newegg has always been helpful for me and I have an assigned volume discount rep with them ordering that much I am surprised they have not mailed you about the same.

I called my banks and asked them why my cards were delined. They said that the amount I was trying to pay is so big, and they need to verify it.
    What made I think this was so strange was that I have used 3 difference cards/banks, but Newegg declined all of my orders, plus I have bought larger than that before, but I have had no issues with my banks. Now, all of them do this at the same time!

Anyway, I have resolved this issue with my banks, and my orders with newegg went through.

Thank you for your posts!
    Tommy

In your case that is not issue at all - just one more prove that bank take care of you as customer
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

I wouldn't say Newegg declined your order, it would be more accurate to say their payment processor declined your order.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

Most credit card companies will always require verbal authorization on large orders.

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

I agree that my banks do that to protect me, but it's not convenience, and this isn't first time I buy big amount at Newegg. If Newegg was just hold my orders and notify me that my banks need verify, then I were not confused, but it keeps emailling me that "The payment transaction of your order xxxx has been declined by Newegg.com " or "Your Newegg.com SO# xxxx has failed payment authorization ", so I thought the issue was at Newegg.

Tommy

We had the same issue with Newegg. We canceled and ordered from tigerdirect without any issues. Newegg was not helpful at all during the situation and the hardware had to be shipped urgently.

We will never recommend nor use Newegg again.
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr