Merchatn Account Recommendations

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a merchant account. I have looked and looked for a good one. So far, these are the ones that I have come across:

CardServiceSales.com
    FreeAuthNet.com
    EletronicTransfer.com
    E-onlinedata.com
    UnitedBankService.com
    MerchantPlus.com
    CDGCommerce.com

These all have a fairly low discount rate, low setup fees, etc. If you have experience with any of these or know of any others please let me know!

The only one I recognise there is CDGCommerce.
    I can't reccomend any but I know a lot of people that use them so they are probably a good starting point.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

We use E-onlinedata.com (for 6 months - 1 year) and I recommend them. Very quick/simple sign up and low fees.

I use CDG with authorize.net as the gateway and haven't had any issues with them. Either way you go, you'll want to make sure the gateway they offer is compatible with your billing systems -- for automatic credit card transactions.
    -Steven | u2-web, LLC - Clustered Shared Hosting
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -Aristotle

So far, UnitedBankService is the least expensive. It is also the most upfront with its fees and has been quick answering sales questions.

CDGCommerce is next in line in terms of support (not cost though), but they do not like my business model (non-hosting).

MerchantPlus is the second least expensive, but do not yet have experience with their support.

FreeAuthNet is next in terms of expense. I worry about their support though because when I contacted them last week they were slow to respond.

Based on research right now, UnitedBankService and FreeAuthNet offer very favorable terms: no contract, no exclusivity clause, no annual fee, no setup fee, low monthly fees, low or no minimums, low fixed transaction cost, and low discount rates.

On paper, United Bank Service is probably the best. If anyone knows of any merchant providers that have similar features let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcRubeus View Post
    MerchantPlus is the second least expensive, but do not yet have experience with their support.
    I can account for their amazing support. When I was originally looking around, I called them up and talked with a representative instantly, she was very kind and knew what she was talking about.

The support is simply phenomenal, I've gotten numerous responses in less than ten minutes. If I averaged all of my response (which I'd say would be ~50) times, it'd be less than an hour.

I even had a question on a weekend evening, and the president of the company replied in a very timely manner. Now you don't get that with every merchant provider!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcRubeus View Post
    CDGCommerce is next in line in terms of support (not cost though), but they do not like my business model (non-hosting).
    Could you please explain further by they don't like your business model?
    -Steven | u2-web, LLC - Clustered Shared Hosting
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -Aristotle

I have a subscription based service with a physical product (similar to a wine club, but without alcohol). They said it was too risky.