Website Hosting Website

Ok I was wondering if there is anybody who owns a website hosting company that wants a new nice and professional looking layout/website that I will show you but if you dont like the layout that i show you all you have to do is tell me that you dont like it and thats the end of that you dont have to commit to anything but if you do like it and want it n return for the layout/website you will give me free website hosting. I need website hosting and I am want to do this. Thank you.

David

Hello,

Since you think it's nice, clean and professional, that would be great if you post the URL here so people can have a look at it.

PS: Some are too lazy to send you PM or Mail and ask you for the URL.

Have a great day!
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889
    www.micfo.com

Well I do not have the layout made already but I will make one that is nice, clean, and professional.

You probably should have posted (offered) this after you got the design done.
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm - http://www.greekcomm.com/
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

Why?

If you can make a good site... why not just buy a hosting? Then make money so u dont lose money to buy it? If your really good at making web sites and designs?

I am good but not the best. I need webhosting I dont want to buy hosting if you really have nothing to do with a company and arent intrested in my offer please do not repley becuase you arent helping me.

* true Smidwap

^^^^^^

Hehe.

Don't get so upset DAS19. In fact, we are helping you, but you just don't see it. Not to mention, this is a free forum (basically), so we can post anything we want.
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm - http://www.greekcomm.com/
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

These guys are only trying to help. Take comments as feedback.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Well, parlty I agree with DAS19

The best way to build a professional template is when you have concrete specification from the client, though, it is wise to post some links of your previous work.