Thread: TOURNAMENT

TOURNAMENT

GamingStreams is hosting a tournament. I need some people to help organize it. If anyone is interested please pm me

Prizes:
    -$100.00 coupon provided by Xsessive.com
    -$50.00 cash provided by Restomanager.com
    -2 x Mp4/Mp3 players from Xelectronicshop.com
    -2x 20 slot vent servers for 1 month from voice-tap.com
    -1 month free dedicated server from ownaserver.com

About GamingStreams.com

Welcome to GamingStreams, the home of all your gaming videos. We at GamingStreams have created a system for you, the user to upload your own gaming videos. From clan matches to gaming stunts you can upload it all right here. Users can now create their own gaming videos and host them for free at high speeds. Not only do we allow you to share your videos on our site but we also have placed a script under each stream to allow you to host your video on any website. GamingStreams will also have some exclusive TV channels that will contain nothing but the latest in the gaming world. The more you upload,comment, rate, participate etc.. the more points you gain! With these points you can get items in our virtual store.

What game(s) is the tournament for?

What type of help are you looking for?

I used to help used to be one of the techs for lanfest (newegg) doing there LAN and getting the servers up and running, teamspeak, and the rest.
    Remote Hands and Your Local Tech for the Los Angeles area.

(310) 573-8050 - LinkedIn

Im looking to get guys to help with forums, possibly someone to help with the setup of the tournament via a script of some sort.... Id like to do a COD4 tournament.... maybe some other games aswell... my msn is jason @ xsessive.com if youd like to chat