Dell Poweredge 350 for Sale

Hello.

Thought I'd offer this older machine to WHT before I offload it on ebay!
    An ideal test bed Server, or Small Business Server, easily upgradable for mainstream hosting...
    Drop me a PM with an offer.

DELL POWEREDGE SERVER
    1U RACKMOUNT
    INTEL PENTIUM III 850MHZ
    256MB RAM
    16GB HARD DRIVE

The server was uninstalled from a working environment and is perfect working order. The server currently has Windows Server 2003 R2 180 day evaluation installed, this will be removed before the item is sent out. I don't mind installing any Linux or Windows OS (If you have a legit licence) on to the machine for you if required.

This server comes with rails installed on the side of the server, however it does not come with the cabinet rails.

Hopefully I have provided enough information about the server, if you need any more info please email me.

PAYMENT DETAILS
    * Paypal
    * Cheque
    * Postal Order

Any buyers who wish to pay via cheque will have to wait for the Cheque to clear before the item can be dispatched.

DELIVERY DETAILS

All items are shipped via UK Interlink Express Courier Service, this is a standard next business day service, there are various upgrades which can be purchase such as timed delivery's, please contact me before the end of auction for additional services. All items are insured against loss or damage in transit. If you are outside of the UK, please PM me for further information on shipping!

If this is still available, how much are you looking to get for it?
    Current Status: Coming up with ideas for a new SaaS.