SIP Bridge - Does it exist?

Hey,

Recently I have been calling a few international people a lot. Unfortunately this really shows in the phone bill at about $1/minute. So I am trying to find another way to make these calls from my mobile.

I came up with the following: With my mobile I call a local voip-in number here in NL. This call is delivered over SIP to me. Using webcalldirect.com SIP I then send the call to the destination. This way it will only cost me about 15 cents a minute.

The problem here is how to connect those two SIP accounts. One has the incoming call, and should 'bridge' that call to the second account that will bring it to the destination. I could probably use Asterisk or OpenSER but that is actually way overkill.

For Skype there is a Skype2Sip tool that actually does the same...but that bridges between skype and SIP. I need a SIP<->SIP bridge. Would something like that exist? Preferably Windows sine I have a windows server here locally, but Linux would work as well.

Thanks!