Exclamation Looking for Japan based hosting provider

Hello,

Please help me to find a stable Japan based reseller hosting. I had did a forum search but found nothing. I dont know japanese, therefore google does not help me much. Below is my requirements:

- Banwidth: 40GB
    - Storage: 1GB
    - Scripting language: PHP 5, CFMX 7 or 8
    - Database: mySQL
    - Control panel: Any

Thanks.

Is there any particular reason you want a reseller from Japan?

Anywho, I don't think you can find something will suit your needs.
    1. 99% of hosting firms cannot speak/read/write English.
    2. Compared to the west, there is no reseller hosting in Japan.
    3. The ones providing english support, and reseller hosting are using USA based servers.
    4. It is overpriced. I just checked a few. They have some plans similar to what we know as reseller hosting, and servers are in local DCs. Prices are $200~300 setup and $150~250 monthly.

Good luck
    Closed for winter...

Hello BurakUeda,

Most of our clients are coming from Japan and they all complained about the speed of all of our websites. We operate e-commerce and stock business on those sites then speed is our concern. My manager, who knows Japansese, wants to find a Japan based provider, or at least a hosting company that connections from Japan to them is responding fast. If there is no resellers in Japan, we are willing to afford another option from Japan, such as shared hosting option or VPS.

try a UK host , we have never had any problems with our customers from japan and there sites on our servers
    Amd-Communications - Affordable and Powerful Web Hosting Services www.amd-comms.co.uk
    Toll Free: 0800 043 2336 E-mail: sales[at]amd-comms.co.uk Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - VPS Servers - Fresh IT Solutions

I think this country is earthquake area. So you maybe cannot find a reliable hosting provider that located their data center on this country But european based providers maybe better choice for you.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by thanhhai View Post
    Hello,

Please help me to find a stable Japan based reseller hosting. I had did a forum search but found nothing. I dont know japanese, therefore google does not help me much. Below is my requirements:

- Banwidth: 40GB
    - Storage: 1GB
    - Scripting language: PHP 5, CFMX 7 or 8
    - Database: mySQL
    - Control panel: Any

Thanks.
    I've heard relatively good things about these guys from a client of mine that has been living in Japan for the past 8 years. http://www.mixedmedia.com
    Jeremy Anthony Kinsey ([email protected]) - 262-248-6759
    Budget Dedicated Servers/Colocation HostDrive.Com
    cPanel Hosting/Dedicated Servers HostingLizard.Com
    19 Years in the Hosting Business!

If your customers are concerned with speed, do not use European providers.

Rippleweb has one of the fastest connections to Japan. Also Seattle DC of Superbhosting is pretty fast.
    The problem is, neither of them has reseller plans. Your best bet is to find a hosting company using their servers.
    Closed for winter...

Where are your servers currently located? You could try a host in Seattle, such as SoftLayer, who have network providers with good backbones in Asia.
    I post on WHT strictly for sig views

Quote Originally Posted by thanhhai View Post
    If there is no resellers in Japan, we are willing to afford another option from Japan, such as shared hosting option or VPS.
    yes, you should check out verio/viaverio. Their reseller program provides VPS for Japan servers and the pricing is about equal pricing to UK servers.

*We speak/read/write in Japanese as well. You might as well share the information here. We believe many local Japanese are also browsing this forum.
    RVSkin, RVSiteBuilder, Triple Backup, Unlimited End-user Support Reseller Hosting
    Sales Team from TheMagicHost.com

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMagic View Post
    *We speak/read/write in Japanese as well. You might as well share the information here. We believe many local Japanese are also browsing this forum.
    Maybe, but the forum rules state:
    All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/rules.php