Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* WickedIP.com - Perfect Proxy Domain

Wickedip.com

Perfect domain name to start a new proxy or add to your existing network.

This was used for a few weeks with a quite a few users, I never really had any time to manage it hence why I am selling, and I never even put any ads on, so assume that there is no traffic.

Active until = 05/02/2009
    Price = Make an Offer

been offered $10 on another forum, if there is no more offers in the next 24 hours it will be sold for this price.

$12 is now the top bid, only 4 hours untill it ends.

13$ is now the top bid, under an hour left!!!

Can I assume that this is still available since whois still shows it as owned by nuke13.com ?

I would like to buy the domain, please reply or PM me.

Thanks

Still waiting on a reply about this. I want to buy this domain for a reasonable price. Please reply.

At some other forum, the seller mentioned that it was sold at $13 on Mar 25th. I PMed this user here to confirm, but no response. So, it might have been sold already.
    TUXG Hosting - shared hosting simplified
    Linux | BSD ~ Joomla | Drupal
    o 99.9% Uptime o Anytime Phone Support o 30-day Moneyback

still available? I offer $20.
    Let's talk custom servers and reseller plans

Hello all,

Yes this domain is forsale.

I previous had no use for it and wanted to get rid of it as quick as possible.

I didn’t realise that the domain had to be 60days or more old to transfer to another account.

As the domain was registered on the 5th February 2008 I have worked this out that 60 days would be yesterday (5th April 2008) for some reason in my domain control panel I can still not see the domain authorisation code to give to the winning bidder, therefore I am still unable to sell this yet as a transfer may not be possible.

I must also mention, this domain was purchase through a private hosting company and I am unsure of any domain “push” charges that the new owner would have to pay.

Thanks, Any Ideas?
    Tom

If you are planning to provide the transfer code for the domain to the winner, then a push shouldn't be an issue. I can't say I've ever heard of "CMODZ HOST", and I'm not sure who they're reselling for. I wouldn't be leaving the domain with them, that's for sure.

I am still willing to buy the domain for a reasonable price. Please contact me ASAP with information.

Thanks

What I mean is that there is no transfer code in the control panel so I am unsure of how I would provide one at this time, the hosting company said it would “appear” after the domain was 60 days old, it’s now 61 days old and I can’t see it. I have contacted both them and the domain company that they have been using.

Fair enough mate, please let me know when you get more information.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tuxg View Post
    At some other forum, the seller mentioned that it was sold at $13 on Mar 25th. I PMed this user here to confirm, but no response. So, it might have been sold already.
    As nuke13 updated me that this domain is still available for sale, please ignore my previous post on this.
    Last edited by tuxg; 04-06-2008 at 11:28 AM.

what is the registrar of the domain?

If it's still available I'll offer $25.
    Chris Imrie
    Freelance Consultant

I emailed the hosting company that this domain is with, their response was that they do not allow domain transfers and therefore are unwilling to provide a domain authorization code.

After I got this response from the hosting company I contacted that Public Domain Registry, they have confirmed that I can basically do whatever I wish with the domain. Now have to get the Auth Code from the Reselling company that the hosting company was using, which is WHMCompleteSolution.

Thanks, Will keep you all posted.
    Tom

"wicked" indeed ...

Ha yeh, (did a double post, hence this useless message)

Emailed WHMC, just waiting for their reply.

Have got a reply from WHMC they are just 100% making sure that I own the domain, once they have done that I should get the auth code.

Hi everyone,

Finally got an email back from whmcs.com, they have confirmed that I am the owner of the domain and are now transferring the domain to my account.

Because it has been a while since this auction was started I am not sure if everyone is still willing to bid what they previously agreed, therefore the auction will start again.

Domain = wickedip.com
    Active until = 05/02/2009
    Registering Company = whmcs.com

Start Bid = $1 (increments of $1 or more)
    Buy it Now = nothing specific send me a PM with your offer and I will get back to you, most of the time I just let the auction run though.

Thanks, Tom

Before a mod comes in and gives you a hard time, you should consider adding specifications as to when the auction ends, etc.

Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.

If you are selling:

1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
    2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
    3. State accepted payment methods.
    4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
    5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
    6. Transfer ownership to the winner.

In addition to what FirestormNetworks mentioned, you also stated that you are selling this on another forum, you need to provide us with a link.
    Quote Originally Posted by nuke13 View Post
    been offered $10 on another forum, if there is no more offers in the next 24 hours it will be sold for this price.
    I support the Human Rights Campaign - http://www.hrc.org/

Equal Love - Marriage Equality for All - Freedom to Marry

1.No reserve, if it goes for $1 that’s what it goes for....
    2.End time Sunday 20th April 08, 5pm GMT
    3.Payment via PayPal only, and within 3 days from end of auction.
    4.This auction is now only on WHT
    5.Auction will end early if a reasonable offer is received by PM, otherwise it will run to the end.
    6.Transferring the domain, the domain is registered at whmcs.com, i am unsure how much they will charge (if anything) to transfer the domain to your account, you will have to pay this cost.

hope this answered all your questions, if not please ask.

Quote Originally Posted by nuke13 View Post
    the domain is registered at whmcs.com
    I've looked through their entire site, and I can find nothing about domain registration. Can you shed any light on this?

You've stated that you have the transfer code for the domain. Can I assume that you will facilitate the migration of the domain to another registrar as soon as a deal is agreed upon?

http://domains.whmcs.com/ is the control pannel that i log into.

Once the payment has been received, you must open a domain name account somewhere such as Go Daddy in your control panel there will be an option to transfer a domain, follow this step by step, at some point you will be asked for an auth code, put this in and the domain will be yours.

The company such as Go Daddy will sometimes charge for a domain transfer but it’s up to you who you use and therefore how much you pay.

Ah, ok. I didn't realize that it was a reskin of a reseller account with someone else.

I'm familiar with the domain transfer process, what I was asking is that since you are the current owner of the domain, and very likely will have to authorize the transfer, are you willing to commit to working with the buyer to effect the transfer of ownership in a quick manner.

It's really more of a "legal" thing than anything else, as once I have a commitment from you in writing, in the rare event that the sale would not go through for some reason, I would have some proof of commitment.

Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying. I have no reason to believe that you are anything but honest, but you surely must realize that a sale of this type requires a certain amount of precaution and risk on the part of the buyer. Caveat Emptor, etc

I will start the bidding on the domain at $25 USD with provisions that you will commit to facilitating the transfer of ownership in a timely fashion after the sale is complete.

Thanks

O right I understand what you are saying.
    The winning buyer/bidder will have my full help and cooperation in getting the domain transferred to their account. And I will do this as quickly as I can.

What I would also like to say though is you seem to be quite concerned about how fast the transfer of the domain goes through, I am unsure what the standard time for this type of transfer is, but from the company agreeing to transfer the domain to my account and actually doing so has currently been over 4 days.

So I will do it as quick as I can and I see no reason why this would not be a matter of minutes from the sale, as I understand the process is automated. But with the previous experiences I can not 100% guarantee and also the amount of time the transfer takes is out of my control.

Thanks, Tom

I certainly understand that there is a time frame for the transfer to take effect. What I'm trying to avoid is this ending up dragging out for weeks once the sale is completed.

Thanks

If the winning bidder has any reason to think that they think the process is dragging out, for example over two days to transfer the domain, all they have to do is email me and I will give 100% of the money back, no questions asked.

So noted, thank you for confirming that.

4/20/2008 - 5:00PM GMT.

I see no further bids. Can I assume that I'm the winner at $25 USD? If so, please provide payment information via PM, and I will get the ball rolling on this immediately.

Thanks!

Yep you have won, will PM you now.
    Thanks, Tom

Payment sent to the address provided in PM. Please let me know the Authorization code and we can effect the transfer ASAP.

Thank you

auth code sent, thanks, Tom

Got it. Please make sure the domain is unlocked so that the transfer does not fail or have to be resubmitted.

Thanks

Also, Please update the domain information with a proper email address for the administrative contact. "[email protected]" is obviously not a valid address, and will not receive the request to allow the transfer.

there fixed that my email address is now there, sorry about that.

Tom

Yes, I see that. I've re-initiated the transfer. You should get an authorization email shortly.

Thank you

ok i have the email i have forwarded the info to your PM box.

Thanks, Tom

I have it, and have authorized the transfer, I will keep you apprised of the status.

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast