Host with SMO Backup/Restore Support

Hello,
    Lately, I've been looking around for a host which supports SQL Server remote backups and restore using SMO (Server Management Object) without much success.

The reason I need this is that I need to replicate a local copy of my hosted database, perform some intense number crunching on it (the reason why it needs to be local), then replicate back the database on the server. This has to be done daily, automatically.

As far as I know, the only way I can do this is using SMO.
    I tried using a bunch of T-SQL scripts, but I quickly busted the amount of memory attribute to .NET processes on the server (I tried multiple hosts). Anyway I have it working fine on my local staging server, but so far, I've not found a host which gives my SQL Server user account backup and restore permission.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

f.

To be honest I can I understand nothing from your explanations. Maybe that's why you need to explain with more details what exactly you need to be done with you database. Maybe that's why your request hasn't been answered since yesteday
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    To be honest I can I understand nothing from your explanations. Maybe that's why you need to explain with more details what exactly you need to be done with you database. Maybe that's why your request hasn't been answered since yesteday
    I guess that's why you are not counting me as one of your customers.

I got an answer from another site.

cheerios.