GeekRack Stay well CLEAR!

it came to me attention today when i saw GeekRack Posts .... anyway i ordered a VPS server some time ago , 24 hours came past still nothing 48 hours past still nothing so i went on live chat with them i said where the hell is my VPS i ordered it 48 hours ago and they said it will be with you in another 48 hours so i give them the benefit of the doubt another 24 hours came past i checked in my email and i still got NOTHING! so i though they are scamming me! i went of live chat again and they managed to came up with.... our Data center has not giving enough IPS so we are going to give you a full refund. so please stay clear of GeekRack.!

Thanks. for reading.

Ouch thats too bad. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Most VPS providers do a quick fraud check and you usually have the VPS provisioned within a few mintues to a max of 24hours. Should never be longer than that.

If its longer than 24hours i would exercise some serious caution.

Good Luck.

Thanks for letting us know. Plus it could be a simple case of reseller not being able to get services from their provider.
    Last edited by 3dgwebhosting; 03-23-2008 at 06:18 AM. Reason: grammatical error

That is just to bad, but at least they offer you a full refund, you should know how many would just have run with your money.

Wish you all the best in finding an other provider.
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

thank you for your understanding