Two Sites On One Host

I just bought another domain name and I want to host it on the same package as the other site I have. I'm not sure how to do this though, as the new domain just links to the other domains homepage. The DNS settings are the same, so that's the reason it's doing it, but how do I get new DNS settings or whatever?

A friend said he does it via add-on's, but I can't find anything like that.

I'm guessing once this is set up I can also have seperate FTP links too?

I use 1&1 hosting.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks a lot.

Here you go, probably best to contact 1&1 for the best answer
    || Host3 UK Web Hosting
    || cPanel Web Hosting

Log in to your 1 and 1 control panel and click "Domains" in the "Basic" window. This will bring up the Domain Overview.

If your domain is listed, click on it's name. This brings up the Domain Destination page where you can edit the Destination, changing it to the sub-directory where your new domain files are located. (I'll assume you've already created this.)

If your domain is not listed, click on the "New" tab. Type in your new domain name and click "Check Domain". After this the process varies, depending on whether you already have the domain registered and whether it's registered with 1 and 1 or elsewhere. I haven't done this for a while and my memory beyond this is a little fuzzy. (Blame it on a senior moment.)

Perfect, it's sorted now. Thanks a lot both of you.