DirectPixel [v2]

heh, just got finished recoding and redesigning the new DirectPixel website.

What do you guys think?

http://www.directpixel.com

not bad

Logo and towards the right of the header is a bit plain...

it is clean- not too bad. Could use a little more graphics to spice it up, but it still isn't bad.

i really like it. the colors that you've choosen are an excellent combination. the layout is great and you have plenty of open white space. i love designs that have that. that style is that you have in design is something that looks very close to mine as well. it looks great.

i like the logo. the symbol is simple and bold. it also reflects the name direct pixel. however, the font you have choosen doesn't work as much as the symbol part of the logo. i suggest you look into that a bit further. something that will have a more modern and hard edge look to it. it doesn't necessarily have to have a pixel look either.

on the home page, you have those green square shapes with the logo symbol. i like those. i would like to see those applied to the other pages. an example would be to put that square symbol and place it next to the word services in the services page.

everything seems to function properly. i didn't find any broken links and such. you did a great job with that. the only messed up part is when i went to click on personal. you might want to check up on that.

as much as i really like what you have done to the design...i would like to see a bit more, but not too much. like what others have said, i find it a bit bland as well. how about adding somekind of images to the design to add some sort of human character to it. since, a lot of what happens to be a part of design has to do with character and personality.

overall, i really like it. i hope what i have said helped you out.

good luck.

It's weird, it's like random links give out. What's up with that? first it was your port.. now it's your contact page..
    Last edited by pyrokinesis; 08-18-2002 at 10:43 PM.
    The Flaming Quill - art in progress

Hello,

It's very nice and clean... I like the colors.

Best of lucks
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    datacenter facilities in 39 cities across the world | AS53889
    www.micfo.com/datacenter

Never mind, it's not random at all! When one goes to your personal page, then goes to the portfolio or contact, a 404 occurs!

Eek?
    The Flaming Quill - art in progress

Clean look has been achieved.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing Banner Ad Designer!
    Need banners? Visit our Website
    New Facebook Banner Ads! Bannaz.com/facebook

Very nicely done.

-_-"

Thanks for all the comments and constructive criticism!

Awesome visual attraction!!

Its very clean and attractive. Very elegantly done. Change the left column. It looks bad.