[FOR HIRE] Cheap PHP coder

Hello WHT!

I am currently finishing my sophomore year @ Boston University, where I am studying computer science/computer engineering. Due to the economy and whatnot, my financial aide has become somewhat undependable, so I am looking for work to help pay the bills. I have been coding php for about 5 years, and have done everything from simple web forms, to complete dynamic web sites.

To give you an idea of what I can do, here is a nifty little script I wrote for a client last week which parses the TV schedule for a given show to a php array for local site use (show id is imdb id; id used in link is "Seinfeld").

http://www.irvinecollins.com/sample/...p?show=0098904

Like I said, I am a college student, so I am willing to work for very reasonable rates, and I have flexible hours.

If you have any interest, feel free to send me a PM. I am rarely far from a computer and usually respond to PMs within 1 to 2 hours, unless its in the middle of the night. Thanks!

Hi,

can you contact me with pm?

thanks

Dan,

I'm interested in hearing more, do you have a resume / cv available or perhaps a portfolio of more code?
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Dan, please send me a pm. I have a few projects right now that I'd like to discuss with you. Thanks

please contact me, I need a quote for some php work and site design.

Hi Sykosiko, I have sent you a PM.

And I?
    *shakes fist!*
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Woah, David. I'm not sure how I missed your post . I will send you a PM now.