Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafar Ahmed View Post
    Yes, I am a follower of MattCutt, remember - he works in Google so he knows the ins and out.
    And does Matt share all the internal info with the public?

Do you work in Google?
    No I don't. I have 4 friends working at Google. Does that change something?

This is funny, the guy who introduced "Search Engine Marketing" is Danny Sullivan.
    So Search Engine Marketing techniques did not exist until Danny invented them?

This is like I am using Microsoft Windows and I don't follow Bill Gate's policies of Microsoft or saying Bill Gate is misguiding through his softwares, just an example.
    So Bill or his employees would share with the public theit internal MSN / Live internal algorithm structure?

I am surprised to know you think Matt Cutt is mis-guiding people, if this way true, he would have been fired from Google a long time ago and remember he works in Google and your job is to optimize websites mostly for Google.
    This has absolutely nothing to do with SEO.

I am done with this discussion. It is getting seriously ridiculous.

---------------

Mr. Jaan Kanellis, thank you for the invitation to this thread, but as you know I do not have the time to deal with such ridiculous discussions.
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed

Quote Originally Posted by Webnauts View Post

And does Matt share all the internal info with the public?

When did I say they share the internal info to the public?

So Search Engine Marketing techniques did not exist until Danny invented them?
    They existed but people were either doing it the incorrect way or didn't really know about it.

Mr. Jaan Kanellis, thank you for the invitation to this thread, but as you know I do not have the time to deal with such ridiculous discussions.
    Now I know where is this all coming from. So, Mr.Jaan told you to come and say stuff like "Matt Cutt is misguiding people" or "Blog comment is not part of SEM"
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

100% true...

http://www.talkfreelance.com/showthread.php?t=17004

wow, I just found this

I have been a member of search engine marketing forums for more than 5 years, I am proud to call my self an "SEO" who knows his stuff.

http://www.iguides.org/forums/members/zafar-ahmed.html
    If only that place was open for even 1 year
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

Quote Originally Posted by AHFB HTML View Post
    Flat out lie, I notice how you skipped over it and instead made attempts to CYA

It is not personal at all, those that know SEO see right through it. Speaking for myself, hey if it gives you a tingle thinking you are a guru then go for it. I am speaking up for those that may be somewhat new and therefore buying into the nonsense.
    Hey,

I am the admin of iGuides.org forum for your information and the correct URL of the forum is:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=11395

Enough proof?

No one is SEO Guru, I am not the only SEO Guru in the world, and please do not get personal, what does me being a body builder has to do with this? lol
    Last edited by Zafar Ahmed; 04-02-2008 at 10:11 AM.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

Just a reminder to everyone now that this thread has been cleaned up:

Debate the merits of the approach and/or software and drop the pissing contest. If the technique sucks, talk about why the technique sucks. If it's good, talk about why it's good. Leave it at that.
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:39 AM.

I have pointed out why the technique sucks repeatedly in this thread. We need to stop the act of posting SEO technique that either very OLD or DONT work at all.

I invited John to this thread as I believe he is a actually SEO guru (LOL) and he could help point out the bad advice happening in this thread. No one is ganging up on you only voicing that they disagree with your advice.

I am also done with this thread.
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed
    Jaan Kanellis | iNET Interactive

Quote Originally Posted by incrediblehelp View Post
    I have pointed out why the technique sucks repeatedly in this thread. We need to stop the act of posting SEO technique that either very OLD or DONT work at all.
    I am compelled to reply to prove the software is not a spam software.

The software he is talking about is called Submit Trackback which lets you spam in blogs.

The one I am talking about make it easy by finding relevant blogs easily and letting you read them and comment manually.

I have proved the software legit in my previous posts with screenshots. I can show the software to moderators of WHT and leave it on them to decide if it is legal or illegal. How about that?
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

Now that the error has been corrected ^^ we can get back to discussing the information.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Interesting thread for everyone to review:

When “DoFollow” Blogs Can Hurt You

Quote Originally Posted by incrediblehelp View Post
    Interesting thread for everyone to review:

When “DoFollow” Blogs Can Hurt You
    That article might be about backlinks, but at a more fundamental level, it's about good manners.

Sometimes it amazes me that articles on polite netiquette are even necessary, almost as much as it amazes some people that their lack of netiquette results in them being punished.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm View Post
    That article might be about backlinks, but at a more fundamental level, it's about good manners.
    Thought it fit well considering someone here is advocating commenting on blogs as back link building.

Lightbulb

Hi

There are pleanty of good premeum quality Targeted contextual traffic providers. just search in google and you may find an excellent provider.

I got to agree with just about everyone else. High quality, unique content optimize for one keyword is the best way to go. Some of those traffic generators might work for a little while but then most fail. The only on the has worked for me is Viral Friend Generator but even with that, you need good content that will make people want to subscribe.

Try to use organic and natural method to build S.E.O. strategies.

And I like this post of MrCat

Skip automated softwares and be busy doing some of the following:

Free methods:
    Submission to directories
    Article marketing
    Email campaign (opt-in)
    Classified ad posting
    Forums, blogs and board participation
    Social Bookmarking
    Etc. etc.

Premium ways: (Should require a budget)
    Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
    Targeted Link backs/text links
    Professional SEO services
    Ad spaces
    Offline campaigns
    Etc. etc.
    For me I like to use Social bookmark to promote web.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12