Boost Traffice Software

Hey,

Just wondered if you knew some really good software to create traffic to your website? Used some... but they're not really helping..

Greetz

There is no truly useful tool like that.. These "traffic generators" do nothing but eat bandwidth while providing no useful conversion..
    Steve
    Metal Monster Marketing : Internet Marketing

Why don't you concentrate on generating organic traffic instead? There are so many methods and practices that can help you if you leverage them the right way. And what's more important, most of them are free. You just got to plan things strategically and then implement the promotional steps.

greetz forget about SEO tools as most all are garbage. Concentrate on core SEO principles like:

1. Relevant authoritative back links. Link baiting and social media.
    2. Accessibility in themed structure. Making your website easy to crawl and index. Information architecture is key.
    3. Basic on-site SEO factors. Fresh original content.

More newbie help:

http://www.jaankanellis.com/search-e...g-for-newbies/
    Jaan Kanellis | iNET Interactive

Thanx for the suggestions, I'll look further into that

Don't think that there is any software that can really bring targeted traffic.

Search engines are the best source of getting targeted traffic, so try to optimize your site for search engines.

HI

Use pop under traffic from www.goadclick.com they are very good. i have been using them for my web hosting company and i now have increased my traffic greatly.
    Last edited by abeer42; 03-31-2008 at 07:17 AM. Reason: spelling errior

Skip automated softwares and be busy doing some of the following:

Free methods:
    Submission to directories
    Article marketing
    Email campaign (opt-in)
    Classified ad posting
    Forums, blogs and board participation
    Social Bookmarking
    Etc. etc.

Premium ways: (Should require a budget)
    Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
    Targeted Link backs/text links
    Professional SEO services
    Ad spaces
    Offline campaigns
    Etc. etc.
    OneIMS.com - Internet Marketing and SEO

Have you ever heard of blog commenting software? that lets you find hunreds of blogs relevant to your niche and lets you post a comment with a backlink to your website.
    Last edited by Tacid - Ashley; 04-01-2008 at 03:45 PM.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar Ahmed View Post
    Have you ever heard of blog commenting software? that lets you find hunreds of blogs relevant to your niche and lets you post a comment with a backlink to your website.

PM me if you want this software
    The fact that your offering blog spamming software recommendations leads me to believe that your black hat.

Wow! Really Zafar? Some major respect is at stake here. Say it ain't so!
    Ashley Martin
    System Analyst
    http://www.tacidblue.com/
    The Original Unlimited Host!

To MR Jaan Kanellis,

Posting on a blog is a part of "search engine marketing", you cannot call it "SEO" since most blogs are with "nofollow" tags.

Moreover, posting a comment through a blog is not a "black hat method", infact, this is considered one of the best way to create one way links.

You can learn more on :
    http://www.google.com/search?q=blog+...L_enPK254PK255

About the software, it does not let you find blogs and SPAM through comments, when you search in the software for example to find blogs related to "real estate" - it lets you find them for you and then you can read the blog posts and comment manually.

It lets you post a blog related to your keyword and niche which obviously is loved by Google and will contribute to your SEM.
    Last edited by Zafar Ahmed; 04-01-2008 at 05:00 PM.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

Posting on a blog is a part of "search engine marketing", you cannot call it "SEO" since most blogs are with "nofollow" tags.

It lets you post a blog related to your keyword and niche which obviously is loved by Google
    So..which is it?

About the software, it does not let you find blogs and SPAM through comments, when you search in the software for example to find blogs related to "real estate" - it lets you find them for you and then you can read the blog posts and comment manually.
    Everyone already has this software. It's called a search engine...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...og&btnG=Search - click on a link to read blog posts and comment manually...
    Last edited by Tacid - Ashley; 04-01-2008 at 05:22 PM.
    Ashley Martin
    System Analyst

Quote Originally Posted by Tacid - Ashley View Post
    So..which is it?

Everyone already has this software. It's called a search engine...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...og&btnG=Search - click on a link to read blog posts and comment manually...
    Ashley, this software is being used by more than 100+ SEO's. This software does not let you post a comment automatically, I know that is illegal to do.

I agree, you can use SE's to find blogs. This blog gets you to the direct comment page, it will take you quite a long time, the advantage of this software is to just make it easy for you to find the blog posts which has your keyword in them and related to your website niche. More over, you dont have to type your name again and again, this software has it already, you just have to comment, this software is create just for the easy and quick use.

Here are some screenshots:

http://www.userimage.com/uploaded/73591368.jpg

http://www.userimage.com/uploaded/84998198.jpg

http://www.userimage.com/uploaded/72021556.jpg

If you think these softwares are found spammy - why don't you email those SEO softwares being used my millions of SEO's around the world to find stuff.

Again, I am saying - this software lets you find blogs, it does not let you post comment automatically in each, there is another software for that which is illegal.
    Last edited by Zafar Ahmed; 04-01-2008 at 05:35 PM.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

Well said Tacid. You don’t need software to participate in blogs. Go find the ones you want to follow by using search engines or ask colleagues.

And the main point here is if your recommend commenting on blogs to build one-way links then I thin you may need to re-think you link building strategy.

All right - I retract my tone of voice. So long as everything's above-board, the software looks ok. How about sharing your source publicly so everyone can evaluate it? Is this it? http://www.your-best-buy.info/prbacklinks/

Go find the ones you want to follow by using search engines or ask colleagues.
    Zafar's software appears to be another form of search engine that does specific searched. If that's what it does, then I don't see the harm in it.
    Ashley Martin
    System Analyst

Again, I am saying - this software lets you find blogs, it does not let you post comment automatically in each, there is another software for that which is illegal.
    WOW I really dont know what to say.

Commenting on blogs to build one-way links is not natural at all.

1. Most blogs use nofollow so these links would do much to help
    2. You will probably piss of the blog owner with dumb comments like "Hey great post".
    3. You will be banned from commenting on the blog for such activities if the owner knows anything about comment spamming.
    4. You comment on the blog to add your commentary, ideas or opinions, not to build links.

Quote Originally Posted by incrediblehelp View Post

And the main point here is if your recommend commenting on blogs to build one-way links then I thin you may need to re-think you link building strategy.
    Have a look at these websites:

http://www.pronetadvertising.com/art...s-and-seo.html

http://www.seo-traffic-guide.de/2008...blog-comments/
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

1. Most blogs use nofollow so these links would do much to help
    2. You will probably piss of the blog owner with dumb comments like "Hey great post".
    3. You will be banned from commenting on the blog for such activities if the owner knows anything about comment spamming.
    4. You comment on the blog to add your commentary, ideas or opinions, not to build links.

Ofcourse, I agree. But, what if you reverse it? Let me do it for you.

1. Not all blogs are nofollow, even if they are nofollow, the method could be used for "SEM". No body cares about nofollow when it comes to marketing.

2. You will piss the blog owner if you spam, yes. However, if you read the whole blog post and comment relevantly, not just on line, then I guess people would love to read it and might click on your website as well.

3. This is not commenting spamming, refer to point 2 again.

4. Exactly what I am saying, this is the best way to do "SEM" and it comes under "SEM" - Most of the SEM experts advice to use this method including very known SEO's in this industry, you can do a search on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacid - Ashley View Post
    All right - I retract my tone of voice. So long as everything's above-board, the software looks ok. How about sharing your source publicly so everyone can evaluate it? Is this it? http://www.your-best-buy.info/prbacklinks/

Zafar's software appears to be another form of search engine that does specific searched. If that's what it does, then I don't see the harm in it.

Thank you Ashley, that is what I was trying to explain.
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

Zafar I hate to say it, but you are way off base on this. Some points to consider:

1. I wonder why I dont see you posting on other SEM blogs or forums with the same info. Please feel free to post this same << information >> at highrankings.com webproworld.com or any forum that focuses on SEO issues.

2. One link that you listed is OVER 2 years old. The other one is from some garbage website with no credentials. SEO strategies change over the years, you need to update your techniques.

3. I see you have not been challenged here much and I plan on calling out anyone that provides misinformation on SEO, not just you.
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed

Zafar I hate to say it, but you are way off base on this. Some points to consider:

1. I wonder why I dont see you posting on other SEM blogs or forums with the same info. Are you simply hiding at a web hosting forum because you know the SEO information your trying perpetuate is simply wrong or severely dated? Please feel free to post this same garbage at highrankings.com webproworld.com or any forum that focuses on SEO issues and not a hosting forum.
    I have been a member of search engine marketing forums for more than 5 years, I am proud to call my self an "SEO" who knows his stuff.

http://www.iguides.org/forums/members/zafar-ahmed.html

2. One link that you listed is OVER 2 years old. The other one is from some garbage website with no credentials. SEO strategies change over the years, you need to update your techniques.
    It is not the strategies that changes over the years, it is the algo that changes which let people stop using some strategies.

For example, Google's algo changed for meta tags, they no more follow meta tags, therefore, people stop caring about it.

Also, here is a latest article about "blog comments advantage" in "Search Engine Journal"

http://www.searchenginejournal.com/s...comments/5287/
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

Scam?

TO Mr. Zafar Ahmed

To MR Jaan Kanellis,

If it is true what you are are saying, what you are claiming is ridiculous. To be specific, since a link cannot be followed, how can that have something to do with Search Engine Marketing? That would called Reputation Management which if done effectively, and can be contribution to an Online Marketing Mix strategy.

Moreover, posting a comment through a blog is not a "black hat method", infact, this is considered one of the best way to create one way links.
    Posting relevant comments in blogs, and not just "Thank you very much", or "Very useful information" or such crap like telling stuff that are not true, it is fine. To be specific, if you can contribute in a way that other visitors there would be impressed enough to click on your link would be ok.

You can learn more on :
    (link deleted)
    Who wrote that article if I may ask? Why am I asking? I can dig out a lot of stuff Loren wrote and were absolutely not correct. Is he your SEO guide? Or are you a follower of someone?

This stinks. Does that tool find for you most relevant and highest quality blogs? If it does, is its measure criteria based on PageRank? If yes, there it is where it begins to stink.

It lets you post a blog related to your keyword and niche which obviously is loved by Google and will contribute to your SEM.
    Is it loved by Google? If so, why did Google invent the "nofollow" attribute? To protect the Blog owners from spam or to fight against PR manipulation?

As Mr. Jaan Kanellis said, you should come over to the SEO forums he mentioned.

Last question: Which country do you come from if I may ask?

Enjoy.
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed

Quote Originally Posted by Webnauts View Post
    TO Mr. Zafar Ahmed

If it is true what you are are saying, what you are claiming is ridiculous. To be specific, since a link cannot be followed, how can that have something to do with Search Engine Marketing? That would called Reputation Management which if done effectively, and can be contribution to an Online Marketing Mix strategy.

"Search Engine Marketing" , " Reputation Management " and "Online Marketing" - these are the same to me.

I don't really understand what did you mean by "Online Marketing Mix Strategy" - this comes under "SEM" I believe.

Posting relevant comments in blogs, and not just "Thank you very much", or "Very useful information" or such crap like telling stuff that are not true, it is fine. To be specific, if you can contribute in a way that other visitors there would be impressed enough to click on your link would be ok
    Correct, that was my point. You just repeated it.

Who wrote that article if I may ask? Why am I asking? I can dig out a lot of stuff Loren wrote and were absolutely not correct. Is he your SEO guide? Or are you a follower of someone?
    Let's go back to history, according to wikipedia:

"The term "Search Engine Marketing" was proposed by Danny Sullivan in 2001 [8] "
    The same guy has recommended this method in his website, and about the article, Matt Cutt has recommended somewhere on his blog to read "Search Engine Journal". Now, do you think Matt Cutt thinks the articles written on "Search Engine Journal" or by "Loren" are nonsense?

Is it loved by Google? If so, why did Google invent the "nofollow" attribute? To protect the Blog owners from spam or to fight against PR manipulation?
    Google invented "nofollow" attribute as a means of providing webmasters to stop indexing a specific URL if they don't want to and to discourage paid links, to stop spam is a reason as well but not the "main" reason for inventing "nofollow".

As Mr. Jaan Kanellis said, you should come over to the SEO forums he mentioned.
    I am a member of the world's biggest seo chat forum for a long period of time. The forum is called "SEO Chat Forum", If I am stuck somewhere, I ask for help.

Last question: Which country do you come from if I may ask?
    I am from Pakistan - why?

regards,
    Zafar Ahmed
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

"Search Engine Marketing" , " Reputation Management " and "Online Marketing" - these are the same to me.
    Not to me or to no other professional in those fields.

I don't really understand what did you mean by "Online Marketing Mix Strategy" - this comes under "SEM" I believe.
    I am in the Marketing field since 1986, with several Marketing certifications and executive positions. SEM is one of several marketing strategies. If a search engine is not involved in an online strategy, the strategy has nothing to do with SEM. I hope this statement clarifies itself.

Let's go back to history, according to wikipedia:
    The same guy has recommended this method in his website, and about the article, Matt Cutt has recommended somewhere on his blog to read "Search Engine Journal". Now, do you think Matt Cutt thinks the articles written on "Search Engine Journal" or by "Loren" are ********?
    You seem to me like you are one of those Matt Cutts follower. Sorry for being maybe hard to you, but you did not leave me any space to react otherwise.
    Matt Cutts has been too often caught telling stuff which were not accurate or confusing webmasters or guys claiming to be SEO gurus or experts like yourself. And who is Danny Sallivan or Loren? The inventors of the Law?

Sorry Mr. Zafar Ahmed.

Google invented "nofollow" attribute as a means of providing webmasters to stop indexing a specific URL if they don't want to and to discourage paid links, to stop spam is a reason as well but not the "main" reason for inventing "nofollow".
    http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2005/...ment-spam.html

I am from Pakistan - why?
    Doesn't matter. I just wanted to know.
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed

I am in the Marketing field since 1986, with several Marketing certifications and executive positions.
    I am sorry to say but there is a huge difference between online and offline marketing.

After reading this statement, I recognized that you are not really active in the SEO/SEM industry. You seem to me like you are one of those Matt Cutts follower. Matt Cutts has been too often caught telling stuff which were not accurate or confusing webmasters or guys claiming to be SEO gurus or experts like yourself. And who is Danny Sallivan or Loren? The inventors of the Law?
    Yes, I am a follower of MattCutt, remember - he works in Google so he knows the ins and out.

The guy who introduced "Search Engine Marketing" is Danny Sullivan.

This is like I am using Microsoft Windows and I don't follow Bill Gate's policies of Microsoft or saying Bill Gate is misguiding through his softwares, just an example.

I am surprised to know you think Matt Cutt is mis-guiding people, if this way true, he would have been fired from Google a long time ago and remember he works in Google and SEO/SEM experts optimize websites mostly for Google.
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

Yes, I am a follower of MattCutt, remember - he works in Google so he knows the ins and out.
    And does Matt share all the internal info with the public?

Do you work in Google?
    No I don't. I have 4 friends working at Google. Does that change something?

This is funny, the guy who introduced "Search Engine Marketing" is Danny Sullivan.
    So Search Engine Marketing techniques did not exist until Danny invented them?

This is like I am using Microsoft Windows and I don't follow Bill Gate's policies of Microsoft or saying Bill Gate is misguiding through his softwares, just an example.
    So Bill or his employees would share with the public theit internal MSN / Live internal algorithm structure?

I am surprised to know you think Matt Cutt is mis-guiding people, if this way true, he would have been fired from Google a long time ago and remember he works in Google and your job is to optimize websites mostly for Google.
    This has absolutely nothing to do with SEO.

I am done with this discussion. It is getting seriously ridiculous.

---------------

Mr. Jaan Kanellis, thank you for the invitation to this thread, but as you know I do not have the time to deal with such ridiculous discussions.
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed

And does Matt share all the internal info with the public?

When did I say they share the internal info to the public?

So Search Engine Marketing techniques did not exist until Danny invented them?
    They existed but people were either doing it the incorrect way or didn't really know about it.

Mr. Jaan Kanellis, thank you for the invitation to this thread, but as you know I do not have the time to deal with such ridiculous discussions.
    Now I know where is this all coming from. So, Mr.Jaan told you to come and say stuff like "Matt Cutt is misguiding people" or "Blog comment is not part of SEM"
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

100% true...

http://www.talkfreelance.com/showthread.php?t=17004

wow, I just found this

I have been a member of search engine marketing forums for more than 5 years, I am proud to call my self an "SEO" who knows his stuff.

http://www.iguides.org/forums/members/zafar-ahmed.html
    If only that place was open for even 1 year
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

Quote Originally Posted by AHFB HTML View Post
    Flat out lie, I notice how you skipped over it and instead made attempts to CYA

It is not personal at all, those that know SEO see right through it. Speaking for myself, hey if it gives you a tingle thinking you are a guru then go for it. I am speaking up for those that may be somewhat new and therefore buying into the nonsense.
    Hey,

I am the admin of iGuides.org forum for your information and the correct URL of the forum is:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=11395

Enough proof?

No one is SEO Guru, I am not the only SEO Guru in the world, and please do not get personal, what does me being a body builder has to do with this? lol
    Last edited by Zafar Ahmed; 04-02-2008 at 10:11 AM.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

Just a reminder to everyone now that this thread has been cleaned up:

Debate the merits of the approach and/or software and drop the pissing contest. If the technique sucks, talk about why the technique sucks. If it's good, talk about why it's good. Leave it at that.
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:39 AM.

I have pointed out why the technique sucks repeatedly in this thread. We need to stop the act of posting SEO technique that either very OLD or DONT work at all.

I invited John to this thread as I believe he is a actually SEO guru (LOL) and he could help point out the bad advice happening in this thread. No one is ganging up on you only voicing that they disagree with your advice.

I am also done with this thread.
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed

I have pointed out why the technique sucks repeatedly in this thread. We need to stop the act of posting SEO technique that either very OLD or DONT work at all.
    I am compelled to reply to prove the software is not a spam software.

The software he is talking about is called Submit Trackback which lets you spam in blogs.

The one I am talking about make it easy by finding relevant blogs easily and letting you read them and comment manually.

I have proved the software legit in my previous posts with screenshots. I can show the software to moderators of WHT and leave it on them to decide if it is legal or illegal. How about that?
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-02-2008 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Personal remarks removed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

Now that the error has been corrected ^^ we can get back to discussing the information.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Interesting thread for everyone to review:

When “DoFollow” Blogs Can Hurt You

Interesting thread for everyone to review:

When “DoFollow” Blogs Can Hurt You
    That article might be about backlinks, but at a more fundamental level, it's about good manners.

Sometimes it amazes me that articles on polite netiquette are even necessary, almost as much as it amazes some people that their lack of netiquette results in them being punished.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm View Post
    That article might be about backlinks, but at a more fundamental level, it's about good manners.
    Thought it fit well considering someone here is advocating commenting on blogs as back link building.

Lightbulb

Hi

There are pleanty of good premeum quality Targeted contextual traffic providers. just search in google and you may find an excellent provider.

I got to agree with just about everyone else. High quality, unique content optimize for one keyword is the best way to go. Some of those traffic generators might work for a little while but then most fail. The only on the has worked for me is Viral Friend Generator but even with that, you need good content that will make people want to subscribe.

Try to use organic and natural method to build S.E.O. strategies.

And I like this post of MrCat

Skip automated softwares and be busy doing some of the following:

Free methods:
    Submission to directories
    Article marketing
    Email campaign (opt-in)
    Classified ad posting
    Forums, blogs and board participation
    Social Bookmarking
    Etc. etc.

Premium ways: (Should require a budget)
    Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
    Targeted Link backs/text links
    Professional SEO services
    Ad spaces
    Offline campaigns
    Etc. etc.
    For me I like to use Social bookmark to promote web.