KevWorks VPS and Shared Hosting

KevWorks is a hoster that hosts VPS and Shared hosting.
    There cheap, reliable, good support, what else do you want. I've host my VPS there and don't have any issue. They have fast servers located in the united states, there ping to europe is fantastic. My VPS was setted up in 2 houres and had great support.
    They changed my plan one up without a problem (after i relised i needed more ram), and helped me with some stuff (that i knew, but just forgot).

I think kevworks is really good for a average VPS or shared hosting client.

kevworks.net

Greets V3n

Can you tell us what domain you have hosted with them?

Srr, forgot, but as i can't post links:

hxxp://hostfox.info (have like 30 pictures of 30-50kb in the slideshow )

I use it mainly to devolop some software, but my site is comming soon (mean full site)

Greets V3n

Hi,

Thank you for the praise. All of our customers are very important to us. We have the saying, "It takes months to find a customer, but only seconds to lose one".

I hope you enjoy your VPS V3nn3tj3.

Thanks again for choosing KevWorks as your VPS provider.
    Managed Virtual and Dedicated Servers Los Angeles - KEVWORKS
    Now with Level(3), Mzima, Telia, Global Crossing and Bandon

Quote Originally Posted by V3nn3tj3 View Post
    KevWorks is a hoster that hosts VPS and Shared hosting.
    There cheap, reliable, good support, what else do you want. I've host my VPS there and don't have any issue. They have fast servers located in the united states, there ping to europe is fantastic. My VPS was setted up in 2 houres and had great support.
    They changed my plan one up without a problem (after i relised i needed more ram), and helped me with some stuff (that i knew, but just forgot).

I think kevworks is really good for a average VPS or shared hosting client.

kevworks.net

Greets V3n
    Sorry but its looks more suspicious to me

1. As you said you host your VPS in KevWorks but I dont see any VPS plan on Kevworks.

2. Also why do you need more Ram ? Your site is still incompleted.I mean there is no use of this looking to at your site I think site will be run smoothly on any shared package

3.Are you purchase your VPS from Kevworks or it is sponsored from KevWorks? Please be specific.

4. Also If you purchase your VPS plan from KevWorks. Then why do you put KevWorks banner in your homepage ?.

Its IMP to Complete your site instead of this you put special banner on Homepage. I dont see any clue here .
    Last edited by Vishal; 03-21-2008 at 03:55 AM.
    Vishal

Indian Social Bookmarking tweetr.in

Hi,

If you go to our site, go to hosting, then there is a link right under that says "looking for vps plans", alternatively you can go to http://kevworks.net/vps .

The client is using his VPS to develop his project (what project? i do not know). He initially ordered a package to small by mistake. I told him I would upgrade him at no additional cost per month since he has had a difficult time with previous company. He took the time to talk about what he wanted to do on his VPS to me and also explained that he had a hard time with his previous host. He put that banner up because I decided to upgrade him with no cost. He was thrilled and decided to put a link back on his site.

Please do not be so hard on our customers, his English is not the greatest but he is a great customer. He just wanted to show that KevWorks was willing to work with him. We have many VPS customers, if you check our other threads you will see that.

The company is not all about the $$$, we are here to build relationships with customers not with their bank accounts.

Are there any other questions?

Thanks,
    Last edited by kevworks; 03-21-2008 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevworks View Post
    Hi,

If you go to our site, go to hosting, then there is a link right under that says "looking for vps plans", alternatively you can go to http://kevworks.net/vps .

The client is using his VPS to develop his project (what project? i do not know). He initially ordered a package to small by mistake. I told him I would upgrade him at no additional cost per month since he has had a difficult time with previous company. He took the time to talk about what he wanted to do on his VPS to me and also explained that he had a hard time with his previous host. He put that banner up because I decided to upgrade him with no cost. He was thrilled and decided to put a link back on his site.

Please do not be so hard on our customers, his English is not the greatest but he is a great customer. He just wanted to show that KevWorks was willing to work with him. We have many VPS customers, if you check our other threads you will see that.

The company is not all about the $$$, we are here to build relationships with customers not with their bank accounts.

Are there any other questions?

Thanks,
    Thanks for your concerns

Maybe my mistake I cant able to your VPS links.Sorry for that.

But no offense I ask many question to OP.
    Vishal

Indian Social Bookmarking tweetr.in

Hi,

Thank you for questioning us... we welcome all questions. Yes a lot of people have commented about the VPS link hard to see. We re going to change that soon.

Thanks,

Well,

i just wanted to have there link on my site becuase there support is just great. (it's like when you use a software you payed for, it has the name of the devoloper on it to ...).
    Also if you would read my first post i say i use the vps for devolopement of some software ...

Greets V3n