Arrow Banner ad Help!!!

Im planning a website that i need some specific things on.
    Firstly people will be putting ads of goods on my site. I presume i will just make a form with item discription etc, but then how do i make it appear on the site? How can it be done automatically?
    Secondly I would like if the ad would take itself off my site after a specific time, if you know what i mean. For eg. If the ad is set to 2 weeks it will dissapear after this period and they have a choice to renew it.
    We Bring Good Things to Life!
    www.pctank.co.uk
    - Web Design - Search Engine Optimization - Graphic Design -

Im not sure what you're saying but, you mean like you want people to pay u for adverting on your site?
    And after 2 weeks they can renew it?

You might want to look into getting an ad server for your needs.
    good luck!

I believe there are some scripts that do some of this work for you. You may have to be able to edit them to use the entire page. I believe the ones I have seen only do a couple of areas on the site that you pick.

For example the script that runs the ads for WHT can be purchased I think from somewhere. go to Inets site as I thought I saw something there one time on what powers there ads.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedShark View Post
    I believe there are some scripts that do some of this work for you. You may have to be able to edit them to use the entire page. I believe the ones I have seen only do a couple of areas on the site that you pick.

For example the script that runs the ads for WHT can be purchased I think from somewhere. go to Inets site as I thought I saw something there one time on what powers there ads.
    Where can i get a free one to manage it?
    www.pctank.co.uk

Your not talking about putting ads on you hosting site are you?

I think he's charging people to put their advertisements on his own site. I wouldn't recommend it if you plan on doing that with your webhosting company because it would seem really unprofessional.
    Rageki Web Hosting Solutions - Canada & United States Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin & cPanel Control Panels
    99% Uptime!
    30 Day Money Back Guaranteed!

No im placing ads on sertain websites of my clients which they ask for help for exchange to place my link on theres
    www.pctank.co.uk