cPanel: Transfer accounts from reseller acount to dedicated error

Hello everyone,

First little introduction because this is my first post!
    I'm Miki from Serbia and I'm working as Web Developer for local company.

We just got ourselves dedicated server from US based company (no free advertising though they deserve ) and I'm having trouble transferring my existing accounts from reseller account to this new server.

The error I'm getting is:
    Code:
    Transfer Error

The remote server didnít report a correct md5sum of the archive. Please ensure you selected the correct type of remote server
    Both server have the exact same cPanel / WHM versions, only difference is OS, Red Hat Enterprise 3 on reseller account and CentOS 4.5 on dedicated.

Any suggestions how to solve this?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
    Miki

How many hosted accounts are we talking about and how big are they, hopefully you are using Copy an account from another server with account password.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

I have around 60 accounts, many of them small, but few over 500MB.

Successfully transfered one account of around 200MB with Copy an account from another server with account password but bigger account don't even start. Then I tried using Copy an account from another server and this is where I get described error.

Create a FTP account on your dedicated server assign large amount of disk space to it, now login to your those big accounts on your reseller one at a time, from within the account's cPanel generate Full Backup there provide FTP details of your dedicated server, once the process is complete move those backup files to /home directory, now you can restore them.

I don't have option to create Full Backup in my reseller WHM.

So I sent support request to my hosting provider for reseller account and explained what I need. We will see what happens next.

Its not in WHM, its in cPanel of hosted accounts.