WHMCS and Kayako?

Last time I heard these two had difficulties being integrated with each other. I was wondering if it can be done? Can these two be integrated without any issues?

It can be done with the latest version of Kayako. We just recently moved away from the WHMCS ticket system to Kayako eSupport. I'm not sure how many issues are still occurring, but I'm about to integrate the two with the steps I've been provided. I'll update you with any issues that I have.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MikeWalczak View Post
    It can be done with the latest version of Kayako. We just recently moved away from the WHMCS ticket system to Kayako eSupport. I'm not sure how many issues are still occurring, but I'm about to integrate the two with the steps I've been provided. I'll update you with any issues that I have.

Mike
    your site looks just like this one:
    http://ca.aztus.com/en/

nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by hostatree View Post
    Last time I heard these two had difficulties being integrated with each other. I was wondering if it can be done? Can these two be integrated without any issues?
    It's been difficult. I cannot even get loginshare to work. Been going back and forth with Kayako support, however their responses are getting slower and slower with no complete resolution. I'm sure others have been more lucky.

-Adrian
    IceStorm.com - Top Provider of Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Cloud VPS Plans.
    Why IceStorm? Two Words: Proven Reliability.

Just follow the instructions WHMCS has provided in their documentation, make sure that you're running the CVS version of Kayako, and you should be fine.