MakoSolutions...Anyone have good or bad experience?

MakoSolutions...Anyone have good or bad experience with them? They seem reasonably priced for their reseller plan. The only negative I could find on this board was 4 years ago. Thinking about switching companies and like so many, it all starts off great but find out the hard way that some companies are not what they say they are.

Is the url www.makosolutions.com? If so, I could not see their reseller solutions on the site.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Listed in the reseller offers forum

Sorry, forgot to mention that. They are listed in the reseller offers forum. Looks like they have had offers for a few years now. First thing I do when looking is do a search on these forums but I know not all negative reviews are ever posted. The one I found was back in 04 I think...quite awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    Is the url www.makosolutions.com? If so, I could not see their reseller solutions on the site.
    Check under "Reseller" at the top
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost