collegeville, pa

user friendly "comical" design

i see some sites with this kinda design, so i wanna know if any of you all think it is effective... heres a few sites that do it:

I really don't care about either of those designs.... meaning they aren't the most attractive... but they are better than a lot of site designs online.

As long as users can navigate your site easily, content is easily spread out, the site flows, and you have a decent design I am happy.

P.S. I bought a few domains from

Orlando FL USA
    We've considered that type of design many times. I do think, if done correctly, it can be inviting to a new site owner. E.g. you can make your site appear more 'child-like and simple' which is far less intimidating than all the 'geek talk' on many web hosting/design sites.

Silly Deals --> Click the link, type your name, Be Online Today!
    Order Form (<<== is that a link?) Fill out this form completely. Please allow 48 hours for propagation, make sure your domain is available for registration blah blah blah...
    Quality Services & Professional Support Since 1998
    Click Here To Visit the Community

New York, NY
    I like "comical" designs ...

It feels good to see something 'lively and upbeat' rather than the 'cold-steel, picture with the big monster computer/server that has lazers in it, beams of flashing lights through wires' type of sites' which are most common.
    Norm Sherman @ Netacore
    Fast/Reliable cPanel hosting on premium bandwidth