Part-Time Business Development Manager / Evangelist
Intelliracks is seeking a Business Development Manager / Evangelist who is focused on building our core hosting business. Primary tasks will be to build on existing relationships, as well as cultivate new ones to increase revenue and expand our overall client and affiliate base. Other activities involve active blogging, contributing value content to forums and other communities, and otherwise spreading the word about Intelliracks services.
* Identifying and building a pipeline of prospects
* Negotiating and closing deals
* Managing current relationships (including up-selling where appropriate)
* Building affiliate program participants
* Active blogging
* Community participation
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
* Extensive knowledge of web hosting and infrastructure
* Prior experience working in a startup technology company preferred, but not required
* Experience in business development preferred, but not required
This is initially a part-time, salary+heavily commissioned opportunity that will grow into a full-time role for the right candidate.