* Professional Hosting Template for WHMCS, Live Demo Available!

Hi there,

I am offering an alternative designed skin for whmcs. This is particular style to the original form whmcs. Customized base on WHMCS 3.6 and come with the new featured shopping cart. I believe your client will like this look clean and cozy ! Just take a look here and you may access to the client area or sign-up a new order for experience in depth with the dummy info that shown in the login box from the demo site,

Offer Details

- The package to be delivered contains all stuffs that shown as the demo site.
    - Included all non-encrypted *.tpl files, used fonts, images and original graphic files in layered PNG format.
    - Free minor customizations, such as logo placement, navigation menu and color matching to your existing website if you need.
    - This is a non-exclusive offer, that means you may not the sole buyer and resell or redistribute is not allowed.
    - Free upgrade for 6 months in case any new versions was come out form whmcs

Live Demo

Template # 0203 : Support Home | Client Area | Shopping Cart
    BIN : $100

Template # 0305 : Support Home | Client Area | Shopping Cart

I also offer integration for your existing website. Please talk with me by email if you are interested.

Ronnie

Nice skins, Im interested in Template # 0203 I sent you an email.
    BargainHost.co.uk Trading since 2001
    █ UK Web Hosting | Domain Names | Dedicated Servers | VPS

Quote Originally Posted by bbronnie View Post
    Email sent. Thanks!
    Sent you mail few hours ago.

Sorry for the delay.

I hope you will reply soon.

Thanks

Hello,

Few hours ago, sent you a mail.

Hope you will reply soon.

Please also give me your messenger id.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by bbronnie View Post
    Hi there,

I am offering an alternative designed skin for whmcs. This is particular style to the original form whmcs. Customized base on WHMCS 3.6 and come with the new featured shopping cart. I believe your client will like this look clean and cozy ! Just take a look here and you may access to the client area or sign-up a new order for experience in depth with the dummy info that shown in the login box from the demo site,

Offer Details

- The package to be delivered contains all stuffs that shown as the demo site.
    - Included all non-encrypted *.tpl files, used fonts, images and original graphic files in layered PNG format.
    - Free minor customizations, such as logo placement, navigation menu and color matching to your existing website if you need.
    - This is a non-exclusive offer, that means you may not the sole buyer and resell or redistribute is not allowed.
    - Free upgrade for 6 months in case any new versions was come out form whmcs

Live Demo

Template # 0203 : Support Home | Client Area | Shopping Cart

Template # 0305 : Support Home | Client Area | Shopping Cart

I also offer integration for your existing website. Please talk with me by email if you are interested.

Ronnie

Add me in MSN : [email protected] im intrested to buy this template