Hosting with good spam filtering

I need a typical Reseller hosting package with whm, cpanel, fatastico, frontpage, private name servers, and branding on control panel and webmail.

One of the most important things for me is good spam filtering. I want better than just a default spam assassin installation. I would like to see some additional methods used like RBL, and FCrDNS, Also I will need the option to turn on box trapper or another challenge response system for some of the mailboxes.

I am guessing that the above means I need to find a provider that already has the above in place on their reseller accounts, or I will need to go with a managed VPS so that the customization can be done for my accounts.

My resource demands should not be very high as I will be will only be hosting a couple dozen small low traffic sites and a couple hundred mail boxes.
    My budget is $20 - $40 per month.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

I think you posted in the wrong forum?

You want a reseller, not a VPS, right?

try datapacket.net

Quote Originally Posted by tsj5j View Post
    I think you posted in the wrong forum?

You want a reseller, not a VPS, right?
    "I am guessing that the above means I need to find a provider that already has the above in place on their reseller accounts, or I will need to go with a managed VPS so that the customization can be done for my accounts."