Any Dallas hosting?

Just need to host my blog,needs 500mb of storage and 5gb of bandwidth,cPanel.
    Should support mod-rewrite(apache 2 with mod_deflate is better) and be hosted in Dallas.I can pay via paypal,the price should be $30 per year or lower.

Hostgator is in Dallas
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    Hostgator is in Dallas
    But the price is too high for just a small blog.

There are a great many hosts that have servers in Dallas.

Are you just wanting the server to be in Dallas or the entire company to be in Dallas?
    Last edited by MikeDVB; 03-20-2008 at 12:32 AM.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Just the server in Dallas is OK,because the connection between my home and Dallas is much faster than other places

Do you have a control panel in mind? Many hosting companies are located in Dallas. Just contact their support and make sure.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

I searched the shared hosting offers forum for Dallas and found several offers for $3/mo or less.

Search is your friend.

At this price you won't find top quality hosting, so don't bother requesting that.

Lots of hosts from dallas look around you might find some, bunny has been denied permissions to recommend hosts, as wht thinks they are referrals over recommendations

Search for companies using the SoftLayer dallas data center or ThePlanet.

Your going to have to do a little research and contact web hosting providers, since most companies don't offer such small plans it would be a good idea to contact them and ask if they would provide you with a custom plan.

You could also search for companies using the Colo4Dallas Data Center besides the ones above WN-Ali posted

Charles

Quote Originally Posted by Neosmith View Post
    Great list and I was ready to recommend KnownHost.com until I read the OP's entire post:

Quote Originally Posted by epigraph View Post
    Just need to host my blog,needs 500mb of storage and 5gb of bandwidth,cPanel.
    Should support mod-rewrite(apache 2 with mod_deflate is better) and be hosted in Dallas.I can pay via paypal,the price should be $30 per year or lower.

Quote Originally Posted by RossMAN View Post
    Great list and I was ready to recommend KnownHost.com until I read the OP's entire post:
    Yea I saw that to but decided to recommend them anyway incase the OP changes their mind about how much they are willing to spend. Could also help others wanting servers in Dallas with a bigger budget!
    Charles