* need an european cheap vps

Hi all!

I need a VPS server (or RPS) just because I want to admin my own updates to the PHP, editing php.ini config, and not having to share my IP with a lot of unknown sites...

So my needs really are very basic:

RAM: 256mb
    CPU: I need CPU power equivalent to a 2ghz celeron.
    HD: 5gb (or less) would be enough.
    TRANSFER: 30gb (or maybe less) would be enough.
    PRICE/MONTH: 10EUR or $15.

The most important requirement for me is to be hosted in EUROPE (for better ping from my country, Spain).

Can someone recommend me anything like that? (it would be nice to post your site so I can do tracert to see how long it takes to reach the from my country).

Best regards!

There is no way you can get the CPU of a 2ghz celeron for $15.

I would estimate at around a Pentium 1/2. (really rough estimate, depending on host).

Quote Originally Posted by tsj5j View Post
    There is no way you can get the CPU of a 2ghz celeron for $15.

I would estimate at around a Pentium 1/2. (really rough estimate, depending on host).
    well, ok, maybe I ask for too CPU... in fact I have already that cpu power but never used it to the limits.

I just want to run 3 blogs with about 1000 unique visitors per day (each blog).

Contact Marc at FS-IT Solutions ([email protected]). They don't have too many details on their website, but I'm sure they can setup something to suite your needs at one of their datacenters in Germany. We've had a Xen VPS from them for a few months, and have had very good service.