Question NameChea - how to add more years to current domains?

Hello. For some reason I can't remember how to do this. Where do you go on NameCheap to add more years to current domains without porting in domains to NameCheap? I done this a long time ago but I forgot. Normally I don't need to get more years because all my domains are registered for at least 5 years in advance. I just have a few domains which I registered in behalf of a friend but they were registered for a year and I dont want to wait for that time to arrive to add more years, I just want to do it now.

I guess you would just click to renew a domain and it will add to the expiry date.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

The bad part is when I click that, it shows "There are no domains expiring in 30 days".

Actually, click Manage Domains, then click on the domain that you want to add to, then down the left hand column you will see a text link "Add more years to domain".

Vito
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Login to NameCheap.com
    Click Manage Domains
    Click Renew Domains
    profit?

vito. you saved me. i swear that I didn't even saw that option. i mean I always go manage stuff like that but didn't see the option you told me about. last time i added the years i had it on the shopping cart but was a while ago.

i appreciate vito. thanks

Thanks RossMAN too

Quote Originally Posted by ATLANTYQ View Post
    The bad part is when I click that, it shows "There are no domains expiring in 30 days".
    Click "Show All" to the right of that text.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLANTYQ View Post
    i swear that I didn't even saw that option. i mean I always go manage stuff like that but didn't see the option you told me about.
    Last week, I spent 10 minutes in the spice aisle at the supermarket looking for whole nutmeg. Totally frustrated, I finally asked a store clerk. The damn thing was smack in the middle of the display at eye level no less.

Sometimes we miss that which is right under our nose.

Vito

I feel, i feel the pain

Usually that doesn't happen to me but when it happens it hits me really bad. I mena, the answer is in front of me and damn looking to find it like a damn mf or maybe is that we are getting older and older. hmm hmm Hah.