Thread: Cart32 Hosting

Cart32 Hosting

Does anyone have any experience with using Cart32's hosting service? Have been using their cart solution at Hostway for sometime and have been happy with it, but we're doing some big expansion and need a more robust store management solution. Cart32 Store Manager seems like it will fit the bill, but I don't know that I want to buy/install it at my current host for a variety of reasons, mostly having to do with taking on the responsibility for bug fixes, security issues, etc. -- I don't want to have to do that, and since Hostway only supports the Cart, and not the Store Manager, I'd have those tasks dropped in my lap. Cart32 offers a web hosting plan that will accommodate all of this, but I can't seem to find any reviews - mainly wondering about their responsiveness to support requests and overall site uptime. Any other hosts out there someone would recommend at $25ish per month? Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up Happy with Cart32 cart service & support

I chose the hosted Cart32 service (just the cart, not full site hosting) for a client about a year ago, and I'm about to do the same for another client.

The service has been reliable (i.e., no complaints from the client), and the Cart32 tech support has been excellent.
      0 Not allowed!