Any user help me in hosting...

sir
    i am new to hosting i want all basic information about hosting business like how to i start and how to run this business.

Greetings Rajeevvishva

You wish to run a webhosting business? If yes, then you may want to post in this area:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Lots of information in there.

Good luck in your business.
    :: iMountain.com Solar Powered Hosting - Same location for 20 years
    :: Clustered, HSphere, Webhosting, VPS, Dedicated and Luxury clusters
    :: Specializing in Database clustering and optimization for vBulletin, Joomla and Wordpress sites.

Thanks for advise

There are some very simple questions for you:
    1) How much thousands $ are you prepared to invest?
    2) What would you offer that top hosts don't have?
    3) How long have you been studying host market?
    4) And yes, business itself: I hope you will be able to find a quality team with excellent 24/7/365 support free phone line?

You would need to rent or buy web servers, easiest way is check the advertisements section under reseller options. Once you find a plan that suites your needs and budget register a catchy sounding domain name.

Get a business toll free number for phone support. Either hire staff or outsource to a company that will do it for you within budget.

Design a website or hire someone to make one for you (or template). Setup billing software or hire someone to do that within budget. If your a programmer build your own billing software.

Continue studying business and marketing while promoting your new business and once you figure that works and doesn't your set. Its that easy!
    HostDemon.net - Web Hosting & Design Solutions at Sinful Prices!
    30 Day Money Back | 24/7 Support | No Overselling | Instant Backups | 99.9% uptime | Adult Websites Allowed
    Official Twitter Stream- Check it out and consider following us!