Thread: WHMCS + Plimus

WHMCS + Plimus

Since there is no "api" at plimus per se whmcs can't make a gateway for it when I asked about it.

However someone posted on their forums saying they had done a work around - using GET/POST or something like that and the override - or..something.

Anyways! I was wondering if anyone here had a workaround? That person on the whmcs forums hasn't been around in awhile nor responding to pms/requests etc., so was wondering if anyone else knew how to do it?

Wouldnt mind paying a fee to develop it - I know of other people who want it as well.

Thanks!

I have used Plimus as a merchant, but I have not used WHMCS. And you are correct, there is no developer API or anything of that sort, I have yet to find a billing system that integrates with Plimus for that very reason.

Indeed if someone created a work around, I would be very cautious in using it, since it's hard to test the reliability, and it may even be against Plimus term of service, since they want you to use their system exclusively, hence it not being "developer friendly."
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

I saw on a forum where a guy was making a Plimus work around and one of Plimus's representatives actually invited him to post his findings on the Plimus forum since it was in great demand
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

While I must say Plimus is really good (no, it's amazing), I still believe it's much better for selling products like software instead of services.
    Hosting24.com Web Hosting - First class web hosting services.
    Boxbilling - Complete billing, invoicing and client management system.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting24 View Post
    While I must say Plimus is really good (no, it's amazing), I still believe it's much better for selling products like software instead of services.
    I noticed that when I signed up and started using the system ie full version
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

What do you mean exactly?
    Hosting24.com Web Hosting - First class web hosting services.
    Boxbilling - Complete billing, invoicing and client management system.