Wanted ASAP - Help edit a image viewing script (PHP/Javascript)

Hi I'm looking for someone to help me edit an image viewing script that makes use of PHP and Javascript. The script works perfectly fine as it is right now but I want to add a feature... here is some info on the problem:

- If I go to domain.com/gallery.php it shows an image gallery where you can navigate through multiple pages and through different galleries

- The problem is that whenever you navigate the /gallery.php doesn't change. It simply stays the same.

- What I would like it to do is make it change to something like gallery.php?ch100-pg004 (or something along those lines). This way users will have something to bookmark and it goes directly to the pg and chapter. If it's confusing, it will make more sense when I show you the sample via PM.

As the topic says, it uses PHP and JAVASCRIPT.

Please PM me if you think you are up for it. I am looking for a change as soon as possible and I'll be willing to pay $20 dollars via paypal (it shouldn't take too long I believe). I will provide you with a FTP to the test folder where you can do your testing.

Sorry I just got a hold of the original script creator and I'll be giving him the work since he's more familiar with it and could probably solve it pretty fast.