Site5 is once again on the hunt to add a member to our team. If you're looking for a challenging career in the web hosting industry, Site5 is the company for you.
One thing to keep in mind - Site5 is not your average company. Site5 is filled with talented people and teams that like and want to work. Site5 is progressive, original and proactive. Site5 is exceptional and we're in need of exceptional people.
How do we create such a dynamic and enjoyable work environment?
* We only hire great people.
* Our employees are dependable and reliable.
* We encourage learning additional skills.
* The management team actually cares.
Sound like a company you'd like to be part of? Excellent - because we'd love to meet you!
Responsibilities include but not are not limited to:
* Troubleshooting client issues via our PHONE system.
- Yes, this means we'd be asking you to provide level 1/2 technical support over the phone.
- No, you would not be using your personal home/mobile number.
* Troubleshooting client issues via our email tracking system.
* Monitoring and correcting server related issues.
* Provision and tweak new/existing servers.
* Performing scheduled maintenance tasks.
* Extensive Linux background (2+ years experience is ideal).
* Extensive experience with cPanel (2+ years experience).
* Experience troubleshooting software.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent phone and email manners.
* Exceptionally well organized.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
* Fluent in English (written and oral).
The available positions are all full-time (~40 hours per week). Compensation is dependent on previous experience. We offer health/vision/dental insurance to US-based employees 90 days after employment. Successful candidates will be paid as W2 (IRS employee status) employees or as a contractor. These positions are remote (work from home)--you must have your own computer as well as a very reliable high speed/broadband internet connection.
No hiring agencies or outsourced support companies please.
Apply now. Get the ball rolling.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] (be sure to mention your interest in the development position). Your cover letter does NOT have to be extensive, but it should tell us something about you and what sets you apart from the rest of the qualified candidates. Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter (if you don't, you probably will not receive a response from us). Only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Site5 Internet Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.