Hybrid View

Geographically Targeted Ad Server Software

I'm looking for suggestions for Geographically Targeted Ad Server Software.

Thanks!

Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

Google recently launched a product called Ad Manager
    Cheers,
    Sivanandhan, P. (a.k.a. apsivam)
    My Blog Site

I'm checking both of these out.

Thanks TONS!

Quote Originally Posted by vinsar View Post
    I tried installing this one. It doesn't install when you follow the instructions. I left something on the forum a couple days ago. No replies. It seems others are having problems as well. I know it's been around for awhile based on my research. When I click on paid support options it starts out... How many ads will you be serving a month? What's your budget? etc. I'd just like to see it work. They need a business model that works, but I don't want to walk down the aisle just to see if it works for us.

Thanks!

They responded to my post that they would get back with me shortly. In the mean time I installed it on another server, and it installed there. Both servers meet the requirements. They use slightly different versions of software. If we can determine where the problem is, we may be able to nail this problem down for all of the people having the problem.

OpenX looks nice if you can get it to work. That's the problem they are having with it. We have it working on a server we don't need it on, and not on the one we do. There is very little difference between the two. When it doesn't work on someone's server, the seldom get it to, and those that do, the cure is different for the next guy. It doesn't post errors to the error log. There are many users dating back to late summer and fall of last year who never got it to work due to the same install error where it doesn't complete and outputs a blank page. A lot of people have been using it for a long time, but even their long-time users are having problems with the newer releases, whether they upgrade or do fresh installs. Hopefully they get it together soon because it would be my first choice if they could determine the cause of their problem.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 04-13-2008 at 04:48 AM. Reason: merged posts