Signup to page veiw ratio!

To get to the point we will be starting gamehosting soon and we will be advertising on a website that gets 40 million page veiws per month. 2.5 million of them being unique.

Could anyone experienced in advertising tell me approx. what percentage of those page veiws could turn into sales.

Also I should add that it is somewhat targeted. It is a game wallpaper website.

Depends on the type of people who visit the site.

Quote from there stats

Audience Profile

The ***Network serves a mostly male audience that is very advanced technically. They are devoted gamers who go online for not only entertainment, but to do research, to chat with their friends and to shop. Over half of the visitors to the ***Network own a mobile phone.

Not only are they PC gamers, ****'s visitors are also console gamers. 35% of the visitors own a Playstation, 18% own a Playstation 2, 28% own a Nintendo 64, and 15% own a Dreamcast. 78% of ****'s visitors are male; 31.5% are 18-25 years old and 18% are 26-35. A typical visit to the ***Network lasts for 10.52 minutes.

Network Statistics

**** currently serves an average of 40 million page views per month, to over 2.8 million unique visitors. Since November 2000, the ***Network has grown in unique visitors by over 25% every month, and in impressions by over 45% every month. Our rapidly expanding member database comprises at present of over 60,000 registered community members.

Just don't expect too much from that advertising. It's not targeted. It's advertising in another field. You'll get some signups but not a great deal. Just let your client base grow organically with sign ups coming from word of mouth. Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

how much you will pay for it?
    Aquired by Data Provider LLC.

We are doing a sponsership deal with them.

whats the site?
    Aquired by Data Provider LLC.

I think this would be pretty targeted. Remember, we are talking game hosting, not regular.