stay away from GWsolutions.. they never completed our script and refuse to refund our money. The developer we ended up using essentially laughed at the "work" they tried to pass off. its been a nightmare.

I had the same problem! I posted it here and the mods removed my "bash".
    They are typical scammers, posting their hundred services and quoting projects for VERY quotes. I guess its true; "You get what you pay for"

Quote Originally Posted by banvio View Post
    I had the same problem! I posted it here and the mods removed my "bash".
    They are typical scammers, posting their hundred services and quoting projects for VERY quotes. I guess its true; "You get what you pay for"
    really? the mods here seem pretty decent, and prospective "buyers" need to know what experiences people are having with people on their site...

i will be following these guys around on many free lance sites posting everywhere they offer their services.... unless of course they wise up and just refund my money. sorry you had the same problem. most all people here have been great that have done work for me. hate to see such a great resource ruined by some scam artists doing shotty work.

This person gobengals is a fraud buyer beware !!

this buyer Gobengals is totaly Fraud.. he is trying to do a fruad
    he is using our product here http://live.fnnsports.com/
    & it can be seen on our test server too here http://www.dev-demoprojects.com/fnnsports/. After product delivery he started to ask for refund.. . we have done what we have promised.Project was already delivered & we have done several revesions too.

First is demanding some addditional features which are not in the original specs & after product delivery now he is asking for refund .Now he is posting every where.
    Beware of this person....

anyone can see & decide what i mean..

Quote Originally Posted by gwsolutions View Post
    This person gobengals is a fraud buyer beware !!

this buyer Gobengals is totaly Fraud.. he is trying to do a fruad
    he is using our product here http://live.fnnsports.com/
    & it can be seen on our test server too here http://www.dev-demoprojects.com/fnnsports/. After product delivery he started to ask for refund.. . we have done what we have promised.Project was already delivered & we have done several revesions too.

First is demanding some addditional features which are not in the original specs & after product delivery now he is asking for refund .Now he is posting every where.
    Beware of this person....

anyone can see & decide what i mean..
    yea, i sent you the layout, so of course it looks the same, you use my layout, i also gave MY LAYOUT to the designer who actually got the job done. within 30 minutes there was a second person agreeing with me, and another whos posts was deleted if you simply go through your profile and look at posts you have made.

there is certainly a fraud here.. and its not me.

ps, does that flash look like its right to you? that is your flash movie in the dead space. see how my photo, logo, and the players head is distorted? thats because you are lazy and simply made html resize the movie. instead of making it to the specs given, you know, like you left out half the features and tried to get me to pay $100 extra for them? then i had to find my original email before you would even complete them? ive still got all of those emails if anyone would like to see them? nice try ... fancy how many free lance sites you post at when i google "gwsolutions19" or your email address... ill sure get my $400 from you, via thousands of lost business and saving others the horrible experience and non functioning scripts. nice try again...

Split into its own thread within the proper forum. Let's keep the discussion here. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm View Post
    Split into its own thread within the proper forum. Let's keep the discussion here. Thanks!

thanks, and i apologize for turning the other thread into a rant. thanks for keeping this one alive!