What i need around average.

- Setup FREE
    - Domain name FREE ( with purchase )
    - WebSpace Around 3GB
    - Monthly Traffic ( Not sure )
    - Addon Domains 10

Able to host Forums plus website,

I have around 30-40 GBP --> MUST BE UK COMPANY <--

Shouldnt be hard to find there are many companies offering this, your budget seems to be okay (depending on the traffic, but guess that won't be much of an issue either).

Any reason why it must be an UK company ? or do you simply need a UK based server ?

(note on budget: i assumed this was monthly, but just saw you didn't specify it, if its yearly it will be a bit harder to find in the UK).
    Last edited by 040Hosting; 03-18-2008 at 08:23 AM. Reason: added not on budget
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

Budget might be a bit tight for a free domain name and the ability to host 10 additional add-on domains, especially if you want a company that's somewhat reliable.
    Darren Lingham - UK Webhosting Ltd. - (0800) 024 2931
    Tsohost.co.uk - Quality UK Windows and Linux hosting since 2003
    UK WordPress Hosting - Fast, easy, cloud based WordPress Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by 040Hosting View Post
    Shouldnt be hard to find there are many companies offering this, your budget seems to be okay (depending on the traffic, but guess that won't be much of an issue either).

Any reason why it must be an UK company ? or do you simply need a UK based server ?

(note on budget: i assumed this was monthly, but just saw you didn't specify it, if its yearly it will be a bit harder to find in the UK).
    UK Based because i can only pay in GBP ( )

unless there's anyway for me to change currencey

You can transfer in GBP to most companies, if you would be using paypal (they also offer other services as creditcards you can also connect paypal to bank accounts nowadays ) they would do the conversion.

I am sure that many hosts can deal with this, or make an arrangement for you. Just contact some and ask.
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

Quote Originally Posted by JuggsY View Post
    UK Based because i can only pay in GBP ( )

unless there's anyway for me to change currencey
    You can order on your credit or debit card and pay for something in any currency you wish. Due to the strength of the pound against the dollar, if you can find a good, reliable US host you'll get a lot more for your money in terms of disk space and data transfer if you purchase from a US company at the moment.

That said, if you or your customer/user base is primarily based in the UK or Europe, they will notice an increase latency and page loading times. Without a .uk ccTLD, you will also not appear in google's geographical based rankings if hosted on a US server.
    Darren Lingham - UK Webhosting Ltd. - (0800) 024 2931
    Tsohost.co.uk - Quality UK Windows and Linux hosting since 2003
    UK WordPress Hosting - Fast, easy, cloud based WordPress Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by JuggsY View Post
    Hey,

What i need around average.

- Setup FREE
    - Domain name FREE ( with purchase )
    - WebSpace Around 3GB
    - Monthly Traffic ( Not sure )
    - Addon Domains 10

Able to host Forums plus website,

I have around 30-40 GBP --> MUST BE UK COMPANY <--
    Hi
    I dont think that your plan is not an unfamiliar one. This is an ordinary plan. Now almost all the host will allow free domain name and free set up. Probably you will have the need of pay more. Forum plus web site will consume more system resource and your host will ask some thing more.I think Freezone.com is better for your needs.