Angry Kikko, rackvillage stole money

Kikko.com - 8 months ago I paid him $700 for dedicated server ( $200 setup fee, $ 200 more RAm and SCSI hard drive, $300 fee/ month). They also took from my CC 2 x $ 300 for 2 months... They never gave me server which I paid and never want to give me back my money - I lost money ($1300), time and I had to cancel my CC ...

Now I know that they can only talk (but only talk, never do) and steal money..... Nowadays this company is online not as kikko but as Rackvillage - www.rackvillage.com.
    I do not know but I think that triservers - http://triservers.com (or www.kikko.com ) - is also the same company ....

They can anly change domains and steal money ? Who bought there something ?

ps. I apologise for my english...

oh is there any broken conversation?
    hmm did you try to email them?

Did you get your CC Company to do a charge back - if you paid for something / service and you never received it then your credit card will help recover the money.
    Matthew - Burton Hosting
    low cost shared, reseller, VPS & dedicated solutions for over five years - we've got what you need.
    http://www.burtonhosting.com
    http://www.getmesupport.com - server monitoring service for all!

Charge it back.. You will get your money then..

charge backs are good for only upto 6 months

60 days at some like Bank of America

Originally posted by TKJun
    oh is there any broken conversation?
    hmm did you try to email them?
    I send him 500 emails, ICQ messages .... and sometimes I get answer but it was only "words" .... (they can only talk and take $ )

From bank account I know that billing company was:
    DIGITZERO 917-6405392 NY 11038 US... but after few months this company changed billing to authorize.net.

http://www.rackvillage.com/contact.html - buisness development - Dan told me that they give me my money back but it was only words ...

Yes I do agree you should do a chargeback, Its your hard earned money and why should you let them get away with it???

If it's just a small sum then you can forget about it but $1300 is alot of money.
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!

wow, man do what you can to get the money back, get a lawyer. That is hard money they ripped from you.

Are they even still doing biz?

man, i woulda went up to the ceo and busted a cap in his ass

Originally posted by dreamrae.com
    OK
    Chris Miller
    PromoPunch
    Custom Imprinted Promotional Products
    www.promopunch.com 1-800-750-8530 x221

Originally posted by dreamrae.com
    we have a thug on wht

You were ripped for $1300? Holy cow thats a lot of money. Report them to the BBB!

Your only trying to complain here now, 8 months later?

Anyone notice how there are a lot of posts like these in here?

I mean you always see people with 1 or 2 posts bagging a host for something or other.

I find this hard to believe.

the BBB is a bloody joke... just in it to make that $20/complaint... something with a bit more nominal fee... maybe $5 or something less maybe... then i could understand it being around in the best interests of the consumer... i would say free, but that'd open it up to too many false complaints...

Reporting your host to the authorities

You were ripped for $1300? Holy cow thats a lot of money. Report them to the BBB!
    the BBB is a bloody joke... just in it to make that $20/complaint

It costs nothing to file a complaint with the BBB. Go to http://www.bbb.org and file your complaint online. But you need to keep in mind that the BBB has NO authority to take action. They are simply a clearing house/information center for complaints about companies. They are most useful in that they are well known, most people think of them first when they want to check out a company's history, and it is easy for the public to find the complaint record of any company by simply going online.

As the BBB can take no other action than informing the public about a company's complaint history it is critically important that if your BBB complaint is not settled to your satisfaction, you then file a complaint with the Attorney General in the state in which your host has registered their business. Most companies are more anxious to avoid negative reports with the AG's office than they are to do the same with the BBB, because the AG's office will take action if they see a pattern of possibly illegal/fradulent activity. But it's more difficult to get this kind of information back out of the AG's office, so it's less public. When you report a company to the BBB, you are doing it for all the potential customers you hope to warn away from making the mistake you just made. When you report them to the AG's office, it's to see real action, even though that may take several months or even years.
    Deb Suran
    Musical Instrument Makers Forum - http://www.mimf.com

Rackvillage/Kikko is not Triservers

guys,

i had the same questions about the relationship of rackvillage/kikko and triservers,

ive been hosting with triservers for 5 months now with no problems.

and it seems that one of triservers employees used to work with kikko and owned the domain name. thats why Triservers owns it. they are a totally separate company than Mr. Leubitzs Rackvillage.

<<MOD NOTE: See http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...913#post557913 >>
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-29-2002 at 01:40 PM.

NOT THE SAME COMPANY

hey guy,

sorry to tell you this, ive been hosting with triservers for 5 months and it is not the same company they just own the kikko.com domain name cause one of the employees used to work at kikko and owns it. He won it back from your friends at Rackvillage. who are now shut down and are known for stealing money.

<<MOD NOTE: See http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...913#post557913 >>
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-29-2002 at 01:40 PM.

I bet dan popped up under a new company name. either that or he's finally behind bars. a kikko person at triservers? That's enough of a reason to stay away from them.

I don't think Dan has too many friends in the hosting community based on the WHT forums. I'll chime in and say f him as well for screwing me on a server. No lost money, but he never gave me the server because I won it at a great price on ebay.
    http://www.schooldebts.com -- Consolidate Student Loan Debt

triservers

sorry bobby,

but Triservers has totally different management and staff then kikko and rackvillage,

as a matter of fact i heard rackvillage is out of business and theyre site is down, and dan works for COMPUSA now.

now i know you would love to bash Triservers, but their services speak for themselves. and the experience you had with Mr. Leubitz at Rackvillage/Kikko has nothing to do with Triservers. Triservers was actually Dans competitor.

so youre bashing wont get you anywhere, Triservers has alot of happy customers, and is doing really well with a great tech team....this company is great....

take care.

<<MOD NOTE: Kikko was banned for spamming, Triservers is no different. Seems to be the same bunch of unprofessional spammers as always. See below>>

daveisaacs - [email protected]
    204.80.61.10 (osc6110.osc.state.ny.us) [find more users for this ip]
    24.189.27.104 (ool-18bd1b68.dyn.optonline.net)

Domain Name: RACKVILLAGE.COM

Registrant:
    dagim, isaac (TZNMPQOHGD)
    137-75 70ave
    flushing, NY 11367
    US

Administrative Contact:
    dagim, isaac (MFWTLYPUZI) [email protected]

137-75 70ave
    flushing, NY 11367
    US

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain Name: TRISERVERS.COM

Organization:
    Triservers
    albert Dubinsky
    2328 e.26th street
    Brooklyn, NY 11229
    US
    Phone: 718-615-9024
    Email: [email protected]

Registrar Name....: Register.com
    Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
    Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Created on..............: Sun, Dec 30, 2001
    Expires on..............: Mon, Dec 30, 2002
    Record last updated on..: Sun, Sep 22, 2002

Administrative Contact:
    Triservers
    Albert Dubinsky
    2328 E .26th Street
    Brooklyn, NY 11229
    US
    Phone: 718-615-9024
    Email: [email protected]
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-29-2002 at 01:38 PM.

Rackvillage.com down and dissapeared!

Well, I was Rackvillage client for more than a year (started with Kikko). I did host my www.eurodanceworld.com domain and had their RaQ4i server.

It's true, their service was quite bad, but after all I got my things done (long and repetitive inquires). I never had my server before, and the offer from Kikko (later Rackvillage) was very competitive. I thought since I am paying $1200/year I shouldn't expect too much of the best service (if things are cheap they probably sound too good to be truth).

Anyway, I recently renewed the service with them (May) and paid anothr $1200/year service, just to notice that my server was down by September 2nd. (I actually got the automatic E-mail from them on September 01, that My account is current).

Now I am short with the money I spent on the server (I actually raised them through the pledge of Support). I decided to try Rackshack.net and signed with them over the weekend. Hope it wil lbe smoother experience.

On the other hand, whatever happened with all these servers Rackvillage had? What happened to the promise Dan made how good his company will be? What happened to all these T-shirts and mugs saying Rackvillage loves you?

I am an honest person and I will never understand why people can lie talking to you without even changing the tone of the voice. No tremor, no emotion. It takes guts to do things like this to others.

Kris
    www.eurodancehits.com
    www.eurodanceworld.com (hosted now by Rackshack.net)