Food Competition

Over the last week, I've been involved in early mornings and late nights that finished yesterday after going from Saturday morning at 11AM to Sunday evening at 5PM. Making sure everything was done and we were ready.

Here's the final results

www.dorianmclean.com/images/competition

It was my first one and I was given second place. So much stress and what not involved, but was also fun and learned a lot. Good times. Overall 9 gold and 21 silver. One senior judge or something complained that some mirrors were too big and was taking up space, and thus we were biased against but oh well :/

What type of food was that? Looks like a dessert...

Congrats! Great presentation.
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Looks like Sushi.

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    What type of food was that? Looks like a dessert...
    Tapas, Spanish appetizers but wasn't really Spanish food, just what the definition is.

Everything was dipped into gelatin several times to keep its shape, as per rules or something. Because it wasn't going to be eaten, it didn't matter if it was cooked greatly I suppose, heh.

Just feels awesome to get 2nd place after only one month of being in the class.