Im still looking to find any host that offers the following:

30gb+ hardrive
    300+ gb bandwidth
    cPanel/WHM/Fantastico or other
    WHM Master Reseller
    Unlimited POP3, Subdomains,
    FTP Accounts, Addon Domains ETC.

I need the ability to resell reseller package

Legal adult content i-e sexshop, dating services etc...

Possibility to sell domains , i-e .com .ca ect... i need dot-ca

Finally i have a budget of 50$ to $100 per month

Im located in canada !

Best regards

Stefan

Your budget is reasonable and as long as the content is legal you shouldn't have a problem in my opinion.

Get a couple of hosts and contact them and try to get a feel for them and ask as many questions as possible.

Best of luck !
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

Quote Originally Posted by FHH - Tim View Post
    Your budget is reasonable and as long as the content is legal you shouldn't have a problem in my opinion.

Get a couple of hosts and contact them and try to get a feel for them and ask as many questions as possible.

Best of luck !
    Thank you but i need good advice and suggestion on reliable host.
    Good customer service and server reliability

Anyone as some good suggestion

Stefan

Does anybody has experience reviews for the followings ?

premiumreseller.com
    lanehost.com
    skynethosting.com

or any other ones having master reseller plan

stefan

Is there any reason why you aren't considering a fully managed VPS? Doing it properly and using a system properly designed for selling reseller accounts as originally intended would be ultimately the best way to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    Is there any reason why you aren't considering a fully managed VPS? Doing it properly and using a system properly designed for selling reseller accounts as originally intended would be ultimately the best way to do so.
    my knowledge is very limited to this system, what do i need to do to operate this ??

With a good fully managed VPS you should be fine. I recommend WiredTree. They fit within your budget and they are top notch. Support responses under 14 minutes for me. Servers are fast and uptime has been great.

Quote Originally Posted by encreplus View Post
    my knowledge is very limited to this system, what do i need to do to operate this ??
    Things can get complicated when there are issues on the VPS/dedicated server (ddos attack, spam mail, outdated exploited script, compile apache to suit your needs ...)
    You can try this link to request quote from hosting providers.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Your budget seems to be decent for your requirements. If you are really planning use use 30GB+ Storage and 300GB+ Transfer, and I'm sure you are having few hundred clients by now? With such number of clients, some times you may feel unconformable not having full control over your clients. With a budget of $100 why limit your self for a reseller account? I would recommend a high end VPS with end user support.
    Last edited by SkyNetHosting; 03-18-2008 at 10:56 PM.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    Things can get complicated when there are issues on the VPS/dedicated server (ddos attack, spam mail, outdated exploited script, compile apache to suit your needs ...)
    You can try this link to request quote from hosting providers.
    Yes this would be the case if you go with an unmanaged/semi-managed VPS/dedicated plan. A fully managed VPS plan wolud handle issues such as DDOS attacks, spam issues, outdated exploited scripts, compile apache, client transfers, client technical issues etc so you could more concentrate on your business.
    Last edited by SkyNetHosting; 03-18-2008 at 11:08 PM.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyNetHosting View Post
    Yes this would be the case if you go with an unmanaged/semi-managed VPS/dedicated plan. A fully managed VPS plan wolud handle issues such as DDOS attacks, spam issues, outdated exploited scripts, compile apache, client transfers, client technical issues etc so you could more concentrate on your business.
    Not entirely true. "Fully managed" means different things to different companies. Make sure you know what "fully managed" means, and what coverage it entails, to the company that you sign up with.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Quote Originally Posted by AH-Tina View Post
    Not entirely true. "Fully managed" means different things to different companies. Make sure you know what "fully managed" means, and what coverage it entails, to the company that you sign up with.

--Tina
    Tina I think in most cases "Managed" could be somewhere between semi-managed and managed but often "fully Managed" refers a managed service. But I do agree with your advice OP should probably contact the providers to make sure about the actual service that he is getting.

For that budget, I'd definately look into purchasing a VPS instead
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost