Any thoughts on Hivelocity as a host?

Just about to pull the trigger with Hivelocity for a dedicated FreeBSD server. Anyone out there with any experience with them? Anything good, bad, or neutral would be appreciated.
    Thanks

I used them about a year and half ago. They were great. Support was always fast and courteous. The one server that I had with them was unmanaged but they provided more assistance with server issues than many other non-managed dedi hosts do.

I would avoid them at all costs, I had several hours of downtime with them. PM if you want more details.

I had a site with them a few years back. I needed a custom plan, and they arranged it for me very quickly. It was a good experience overall.
    If we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old.
    Lord Chesterfield

been with Hivelocity for 7 months, nothing but good on both uptime and support.

I have been with them since 11-07. Support is great. Great uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by geckofrog View Post
    I would avoid them at all costs, I had several hours of downtime with them. PM if you want more details.
    No need for him to PM you. What happened to you is on this thread, he can make his own conclusion.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

Quote Originally Posted by fusioneer1 View Post
    Just about to pull the trigger with Hivelocity for a dedicated FreeBSD server. Anyone out there with any experience with them? Anything good, bad, or neutral would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like my personal assistance. Our sales team is available to answer your questions from 9am-midnight eastern standard time Monday-Sunday.
    Steve Eschweiler- Hivelocity- Director of Operations
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data centers.
    Limited Supply Outlet Server Specials