Domain Migrations (PLESK, SQL, Cold Fusion)

Greetings--

We have an existing Windows 2003 server running PLESK, MS SQL, and ColdFusion MX6.

We have a new server running Windows 2008 Server, SQL2005, and ColdFusion 8.

Seeking a resource to assist in validating PLESK configuration on new Windows 2008 server including MS SQL/CF8 integration-- and then assist with the migration of sites from current Windows 2003 server to new Windows 2008 server.

Must have solid PLESK, Windows, SQL, and CF experience. Requirement is immediate.

Thank you

Hello,

I am available to help you right now. I sent you a PM. References available.

Thank you!
    Rack Geek, LLC
    Proactive Systems Administration - Managed Hosting - Wordpress Consulting - Security Audits
    Call us: 877-970-7225

Domain Migrations

I can do this for you with no problem. I am a US based Remote Server Admin with over 5 years experience.

If you contact me on email I can provide my resume and references.

rescuedky(at)gmail.com

We at logicsupport.com offer security consulting and outsourced support services to web hosting companies around the world. It is our pleasure to offer quality services, such as anonymous technical support for your clients, full security audits and server hardening, 24/7 server monitoring and response, and so much more.

Having gone through your requirements , we would like to take this project up and deliver the results .

We can work this one out for you .

Please go through our website www.logicsupport.com for relevant info including plans and prices. Feel free to email [email protected] for any other queries.

You can add me on MSN ,
    [email protected]
    SupportExpertz.com - the name says it all!
    Managed Cloud Servers
    Server Management and Monitoring
    24x7 outsourced customer support

Folks - We still need this assistance. We engaged LogicSupport. They did an OK job with ensuring Windows 2008, PLESK, and CF8 were properly installed on the new server but now we are faced with the task of actually migrating domains from the existing server to the new one.

The migrations will be from:

Windows 2003, CF MX6, MS SQL 2000 based sites running PLESK 7.5

TO:

Windows 2008, CF 8, MS SQL 2005

There are a few domains that need to be migrated ASAP, please contact me IF you have the right skills (please do not reply if you do not know Cold Fusion or MS SQL, these are not standard PLESK export/import type migrations).

Thank you