inneed of pinnaclecart hosting

I am in need of pinnacle cart hosting. I do not want to buy or own a license of Pinnacle Cart. I want a webhost that already has pinnacle cart installed so I could get a hosting with them.

I know pinnacle cart have a hosting solution but their rates according to what they offer just SUCK!

If you know anywhere that hosts pinnacle cart software, please let me know.

Hi doomos,

Did you find any webhosts with Pinnacle Cart? If so, please let me know!

I posted elsewhere re: my search for a 'green' webhost that offers Pinnacle Cart, but I have a feeling this will be impossible.

Appreciate any info, thanks!

Hi spark59,

Yes, I went with http://www.claimtheweb.com
    My business did not work out at the end so I haven't used them for a while but during the time I hosted with them I think my experience was good.

If you do go with them, please let me know your website so I can check! I heard the new pinnacle has more friendly updates and I will like to try something again.

Quote Originally Posted by spark59 View Post
    Hi doomos,

Did you find any webhosts with Pinnacle Cart? If so, please let me know!

I posted elsewhere re: my search for a 'green' webhost that offers Pinnacle Cart, but I have a feeling this will be impossible.

Appreciate any info, thanks!

Aplus.net has a better deal + Pinnacle Cart

Hi doomos,

Thanks so much for replying. I'm so sorry to hear things didn't work out with your biz. I'm sure you'll bounce back with something else soon!

I checked out the claimtheweb.com and found they have a lot of 'added' costs alongside the basic fee.

If you're interested for future, these webhosts have or can use Pinnacle Cart:

Aplus.net - see ecommerce

A2hosting.com - requires you to get Pinnacle Cart License ($799), they will install for you

codero.com - dedicated server, so not for most small biz, unless you're quite successful

Thanks again and all the best!

If you ask me, I have never heard about Pinnacle Cart.

Is it really good shopping cart?

Where can I find more info about it?