Dedicated or Reseller

Currently I have 3 reseller accounts with 3 companies(Mchost,Matrix..). But now I'm opening a new site to sell reseller accounts.
    1. What would be best option, none of us are not that technical so I think Rackshack is not possible. Is it a good idea to have a managed hosting from someone? what are my good option.. My main concern is support also.

2. One of my customer likes to have 20GB space and 100GB BW and he is going to sell to different reseller. Now should I get a dedicated for him or just give him a reseller accounts whenever he wants?

Let me know.

depends...

It depends if you want to handle the tasks of maintaining a dedicated server.. If you know what you're doing and are confortable with system administration tasks, then go for it.

If not, or you feel you wont have time to do all the work required, you might want to just resell a reseller account from somewhere.

My 2 pennies. Hope that helps

Thanks guys, ok I dont think I have time setting up everything not the skill. I would love to get a managed dedicated server where I can just create an WHM and give it to a reseller. Who are best at Managed Dedicated? Also if I get a managed dedicated am I able to get as many WHM as I want, because I looked at some site and its saying $40 for WHM and Cpanel, does that mean as many as I want? I need a good company with good support

anyone?

If you are looking for managed hosting rackspace.com would be good.