Merchant account for Online Payment Processor

Hello!
    I have an online payment processor (some kind like webmoney) and untill now we haven't accepted credit cards.
    Now we are interested to offer to our customers option to upload funds using Credt Cards...

I found this hard to do.
    2co doesn't acceptted us and now we are a little bit confused, where to find some reliable merchant account and who is accepting online payment websites.

Thanks for any answer.

Quote Originally Posted by liveflor View Post
    2co doesn't acceptted us
    What is the reason? That might be the reason for not accepting with other payment getaways
    Santrex Internet Services
    Shared Hosting & Dedicated Servers & Shells
    High Quality Only!

You will need to have some license for what you are doing or find some shady 3pp that will accept your business.

All the big players like Pago, Euroline, Protx and so on wont accept your business, this are European companies, so I don't know for the US but believe it is the same.

Basically, you need an acquiring bank that supports your business model along with official registration and compliance with the PCI DSS requirements.

However, chances are slim that you will be accepted by an acquiring bank as these kind of business models are often used in the Gaming/Gambling market to fund accounts with.

You are wanting to become an Internet Payment Service Provider (IPSP)? You might find it easier to set up some type of stored value credit cards. It would be a lot easier to set this up.

Hello Guys.
    Thankyou very much for your replies.
    Sorry i haven't replied untill now.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Bryant View Post
    You are wanting to become an Internet Payment Service Provider (IPSP)? You might find it easier to set up some type of stored value credit cards. It would be a lot easier to set this up.
    Corey, would you please suggest me any way how can i setup those cards?

Thankyou very much...