* WANTED: Sales & Support Reps Needed ASAP

Hey All!
    Whitewater IT (WhitewaterIT.com) is seeking sales & support reps for live support and ticket support. We would like to gain enough reps that we can respond to all support requests within 1 hour.

Requirements:
    You must be able to work cPanel/WHM
    Good customer service skills/grammar
    Fast typing skills
    Have GoogleTalk or be able to download it
    Speak fluent english
    Knowledge of WHMCS billing / support system or willing to learn

Responsibilities:
    Troubleshooting problems with cPanel hosting accounts
    Assist customers with changing account information on an as needed basis
    Assist customers who have Sales questions or need help signing up

Job types:
    Live Support ($1 per resolved problem, $0.40 per escalated to ticket problem)

Tickets ($3 per resolved problem for problems taken less than 20mins or $6 for problems taken 20-60Mins and $0.40 per escalated to head admin)

Live Support + Tickets ($1.50 per resolved problem, $0.50 per escalated to head admin problem and $3.50 for resolved problem which is less than 20mins to solve or $7 for 20-60mins)

Payments will be given via PayPal at the end of every month. All staff also get a free webhosting account on our CPanel server which consists of 5GB space and 10GB Bandwidth.

If you are interested in this position, send us an email at [email protected] with a CV, post here or PM me.
    WWTS.Host | Quality Hosting Solutions | "Host With Us, We Care!" | Founded 2016
    Sales & Billing (855) 357-2100 | Service & Support (706) 622-4000

Web Hosting | Business Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Servers | VPS | Colocation + More

blessen, providing that you are willing to work with my payout schedule as indicated above, otherwise I am not interested in outsourcing company offers and prefer individuals.

Thank you,
    Larry

Web Hosting | Business Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Servers | VPS | Colocation + More

I Would be interested in this, what is the best method in which to contact you?

PM'd, and Email Sent.

Regards,
    Anthony B.

Hello,

Kindly check your PM.

Thank you,
    Back after a long time!

Hello,
    I've sent you PM and e-mail with my CV.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Vjachik; 03-17-2008 at 06:50 AM.

Hello,

We request you to go through our profile which we have mailed you at the address given in the post.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hi Larry:

I have sent an email with all information, please check at your convenience.

Best Regards,

UPDATE: ONLY USA BASED INDIVIDUALS MAY APPLY. ONLY INDIVIDUALS MAY APPLY, NO OUTSOURCING COMPANIES. DO NOT SEND ME "OFFERS", SEND ME ONLY EMAILS THAT CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

- YOUR NAME
    - YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
    - YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
    - YOUR AIM, MSN, YAHOO, OR GOOGLE TALK SCREEN NAMES
    - YOUR TIME ZONE THAT YOU ARE IN
    - AT LEAST 3 REFERENCES, IF APPLICABLE
    - BEST TIME TO CONTACT YOU
    - YOU MAY SEND A RESUME TO ME AT [email protected]

OTHERWISE, IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY AS I WILL NOT BE INTERESTED IN BRINGING YOU ABOARD MY COMPANY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTERESTS!

UPDATE: APPLICATION FREEZE - PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME AS I HAVE ABOUT 10-20 APPLICATIONS THAT I HAVE RECEIVED AND THIS IS ENOUGH AT THIS TIME. I WILL SORT THROUGH THESE AND CONTACT THE INDIVIDUALS THAT I AM INTERESTED IN AND WILL RESPOND BACK TO THEM. I MAY REOPEN THE APPLICATION WINDOW AGAIN, BUT AT THIS TIME, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MORE APPLICATIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR CALL US. THANK YOU!