Question Enom alternative?

Hi,

Since I cannot pay or refill my account in enom (just because I am from the Philippines..)

I am looking for a registrar to move my domains to.. anyone here can recommend me a good registrar that can meet enom's charges?

thanks

resellerclub.com

Signature Under Construction.

resellerclub.com is a reseller domain account..

for personal use u can try domaincentral.com

resellerclub is a good choice, owned by directi
    EZHostz.Biz (Established in 2003) a DotJunction.Com Company.
    EZHostz.Biz <-> Reseller Info Domain Name Sales, WebHosting, Email Only Hosting, & Much More.
    Providers of Directi & Enom Reseller Accounts.

Resellerclub or any reseller of them. Just check they can accpet payment from you.
    www.costlessnames.com - Get your domain names for less!
    www.costlessreseller.com - The hottest low cost reseller program!

just because I am from the Philippines..
    And what?
    Do you have credit card to pay? How have you been managing to pay them for years? Has csomething changed.
    I believe that the payment option can be solved. Other question: is that the only one reason that force you to move from Enom?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

www.resellerclub.com is good ... I ve been using them for a while now... But if it is only a few domains go to www.answerable.com ... (Both of them are owned by the same parent company Directi)

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    And what?
    Do you have credit card to pay? How have you been managing to pay them for years? Has csomething changed.
    I believe that the payment option can be solved. Other question: is that the only one reason that force you to move from Enom?
    Yes.. That is the #1 reason for me to move out. Its really tiring trying to explain to clients that I am unable to reactivate there accounts because my points are up and enom wont let me refill it up.

I have been with them for more than 6 years I believe, I always pay by credit card. But there are times they would block my card due to country restrictions, and I would have to spend hours of long distance calls at 3 am begging them to please let me thru..

Lately I managed to secure a paypal account and completed refilling my account with them, but now they seem to be blocking my paypal option as well. I don't know what grudge do they have with me, but I have about had it with this kind of insulting service..

namecheap.com ... I hear being a godaddy reseller is pretty cheap too.
    TWC, LLC - USA based w/ three teams behind us!
    We will beat any web development or design quote

http://totalwebcentral.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Since I cannot pay or refill my account in enom (just because I am from the Philippines..)
    Last time I checked they still had *banks* in the Philippines, so you can still refill your enom account
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Quote Originally Posted by othellotech View Post
    Last time I checked they still had *banks* in the Philippines, so you can still refill your enom account
    You need dollars on hand to be able to file a payment to the bank for enom, and our country does not allow other currencies unless we can provide proof we are leaving the country..

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    You need dollars on hand to be able to file a payment to the bank for enom, and our country does not allow other currencies unless we can provide proof we are leaving the country..
    That's not true. You can instruct your bank to send dollars to eNom's bank and to charge your peso account. I've done it many times. However, I agree with you, why should you have to jump thru these hoops. If eNom are being just too difficult, then time to change.
    Signature Under Construction.

I leave enom for same reason due to country restrictions on 2003. I cant fill up my account via credit card at that time although i have registered more than 15 domains for my friends and myself late 2002. I get fed up with the tickets and emails almost 1 week talking to their tech but still my account cant get through. Found Directi and been happy since then.
    IRCOM Design | Banners and Graphics Design Services
    Affordable Banner Prices | 24 Hours Turn Around
    Banner Portfolio | The Hall of Fame | Drive Traffic and Sales
    Custom Sliders & Headers for Web Hosting | Facebook and Twitter Design Available

I have had more than 200+ domains with them for more than 6 years.. But I guess it doesn't matter..

I would also suggest Reseller Club. They have great prices on many extensions.